Fresh Start 🌼

Trigger Warning: There will probably be swearing throughout the whole book but for Chapter A's purpose there is no swearing.
Third Person POV (mostly revolves around Tommy I guess)

Tubbo is in the back planting carrots, Wilbur and Techno are out in the woods hunting for food, and Philza manages the front desk.

"Philllllllll, why can't I go out hunting with the big guys?" Tommy whines at Philza disappointed.

"Because you have to help Tubbo." Philza responds as the bell rings and a new customer enters.

Tommy grunts as Phil says his iconic line, "Welcome! How can I help you?" Ignoring the child's desires.

Tommy slumps really disappointed and walks into the back and asks, "Do you—" but before he can finish his sentence; Tubbo shakes his head interrupting him.

"I don't need your help." He replies fast.

Tommy rolls his eyes, and walks past Tubbo into the garden.

He sighs heavily and sits on the bench looking off into the abyss of a white oxey daisy.

Something brushes his shoulder, spooked he jumps.

He turns around to see someone familiar.

"Howdy Neighbor!" Quackity says.

Tommys face softens and smiles.

"Hey Big Q!" He replies proudly putting his hands on his hips standing up straight.

"Hey Tommy, wanna hang out?" He asks and then sees something that spooks him.

Quackity points behind me and adds,

"Or are you busy?"

I turn to see Phil glaring at us but then turning back around to help the customer once I noticed he was glaring at us.

"I'm not, no one needs my help anyways." Tommy says his voice getting lower as he speaks.

"Oh." Quackity replies mumbling, dumbstruck at how disappointed Tommy sounds.

"Well then, I have a special request for you!" Big Q says in his booming loud voice again.

Tommy smiles big and responds, "What is it Big Q?"

"See, I have this friend uh, and I want to give them flowers for their uh... special day?" He asks getting softer as he speaks.

Special friend huh? Tommy wonders.

He shrugs it off and replies with, "Sure."

"What type? Anything specific?" Tommy asks, Quackity blushes a little thinking about the someone special supposedly,

"Uh, not anything too fancy, just something that shows I care." He responds

Tommy smiles and sighs,

"Alright, simple bouquet of caring flowers coming up." Tommy says.

"Should I check in with Phil or?" Quackity asks sheepishly, rubbing his head still a little dazed at the fact that Tommy accepted his favor and didn't make fun of him.

"Nah, it's fine. Special request, to a friend; from a friend." I say placing my hand up to my cap in a salute-manner.

"Oh- okay, well. Text me once you got them and I'll.. uh, come by to pick them up." Quackity says stuttering and turning around to walk away.

"Hey Big Q." Tommy says calling Quackity over.

Quackity turns his head, "Yeah?" He asks

"Good Luck." Tommy replies still saluting.