Dokja didn't even notice Jonghyuk smirking through the kiss while locking eyes with his.

Suddenly, Dokja's body felt hot. He wanted this heavy coat off of him.

And it was like Jonghyuk was reading his mind.

One by one, layers of Dokja's clothing were ripped off using the spare knife Jonghyuk had.

He was careful not to harm Dokja's pale and delicate body.

Now, Dokja was half naked. His delicate but firm body all exposed and seen by Jonghyuk.

"Hey! N-no!"

Crap. Did he just stutter?

"Shh."

Jonghyuk pressed his lips once again on Dokja while his hands roamed on Dokja's body.

His hands... Fuck. Dokja closed his eyes. Absolutely hopeless and shuddering with how much Jonghyuk's hands were touching his naked back and chest.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open.

"Yoo Jonghyuk!"

Dokja pushed Jonghyuk off of him when he noticed how Jonghyuk's hands were dangerously going near south.

Jonghyuk blinked then smirked and shook his head.

"Kim Dokja..."

Dokja scooted back until his bare back met a hard cold wall, Jonghyuk in front of him.

One of Jonghyuk's hands roughly grabbed both of Dokja's wrist and pinned them against the wall while his other hand was palming Dokja's shaft.

"Ah...n-no..."

It was weird. Dokja felt hot and bothered and Jonghyuk felt amused.

"You don't get it do you, Kim Dokja?"

Jonghyuk's face was closely infront of Dokja.

"I'm the one in charge here right now."

Dokja yelped. "Ah!"

He didn't even notice how his pants were now lowered and his dick was dripping wet. Jonghyuk's viney hands were teasing him bad.

So bad that he can't help but let out more yelps and groans.

"Hnng..ah..J-Jongh...hyuk.."

Kim Dokja was a moaning mess.

Jonghyuk chuckled and licked his lips.

"Look at you, not even too far off and you're already like this? I wonder what would happen if..." he hummed.

If... what? Dokja grew weary.

"Y-you bastard- Ah!"

Then, something shifted inside of him.

"If I were to do this?"

Jonghyuk's index and middle finger entered Dokja's hole.

"Seeing you like this is extremely amusing, Kim Dokja."

Jonghyuk chuckled and gently pushed in more deeply. Causing Dokja to moan.

"So helpless, so needy."

Jonghyuk's voice...right now Dokja was in a weird trance.

His body was hot, his mind was a hot mess and all he could hear was Jonghyuk's voice.

He tried to turn his head away but Jonghyuk had gripped his hair and forced him to look directly at Jonghyuk's annoying face.

"Why don't you entertain me more, Kim Dokja?"

In and out, for a few more minutes were a torturous pleasure for Dokja.

"Ahh! Ahh!"
"Nn...hnnn...guh..."
"Y..you- ahh~...b-bastard.."

More minutes passed by and Dokja was succumbing more to the pleasure.

"Ah... this is getting kind of boring,"

Jonghyuk hummed and started to pull out. Dokja could feel his hole itch from the emptiness.

....Huh? What? Dokja clumsily tilted his head when Jonghyuk was looking at him.

Jonghyuk spotted a chair that was thrown by the side, dragged it in front of Dokja and sat on it. His eyes glazed over Dokja's sweaty body and hummed.

"Entertain me, Kim Dokja..."

"What...am I..."

Dokja groaned and got up clumsily, nearly tripping back down if it wasn't for the support of the wall behind him.

"Come here and please me."

Jonghyuk patted on his lap.

"After all, isn't it only fair you help me with...this?"

He pointed at his center and Dokja's eyes widened when he realized there was a giant bulge present.

Jonghyuk was hard. Very hard.

Oh...Dokja gulped and his face flushed. It looked so big... Could he fit it inside?

"Come on, now..."

Jonghyuk urged him.

Dokja got up properly and slowly walked towards Jonghyuk, each step made his heart beat faster.

The first thing he did once he was in front of Jonghyuk was to needily and quickly latch his lips onto his then fumbled on his belt to take of his pants.

Needless to say, Jonghyuk was quite surprised when Dokja had done it faster than he expected.

He saw how Dokja bit his lips, seemingly contemplating but because Jonghyuk was getting quite impatient, he hoisted Dokja onto his lap and felt his dick enter Dokja's hole.

"Ah~"

Dokja moaned and bit his lips. As he expected, Jonghyuk was bigger than he imagined and right now, he was experiencing his length inside of him.

"Slowly..."

Dokja kisses Jonghyuk again and again, so needy for this touch and began to slowly bounce up and down.

Hearing Jonghyuk groan deeply, Dokja felt accomplished and smirked gaining confidence and started to do it more and more.

"Damn...Dokja."

Jonghyuk bit Dokja's bottom lips and moaned when he could feel Dokja's insides clenching on his dick.

Shit... Dokja was really enjoying this. Feeling how much he's taken in and turned on like this, he regretted nothing.

Moaning loudly, Dokja clenched Jonghyuk's dick and let his back arch deep, giving Jonghyuk a chance to latch on his exposed collar and his hands to roam on his hard nipples.

It was so...so addicting.

Giving a small suck, Dokja and Jonghyuk felt a small spark going on as Dokja continued to thrust Jonghyuk's rod deep into his ass.

"Hah...I'm almost there,"

Jonghyuk mumbled through Dokja's neck.

"Me...hah..me too..."

Dokja groaned and moaned, his mind too confused on what to focus on when he was given more pleasure than intended.

"J-Jonghyuk!"

Dokja cried out and felt himself release.

A few seconds later, Jonghyuk released inside of him too. Hot liquid was dripping from his ass.

Both of them had finally released and they were panting heavily.

The only thing that lingered in that quiet room were their heavy pants.

As Dokja tried to get off, Jonghyuk grabbed his waist and pulled him back down.

"Who said this was over?"

"Oh you absolute bastard..."

Well, he was going to get assassinated afterwards anyway so why not have a little bit more fun before he breathes his last.

Dokja smirked and dived in for another heated round.