One Shot

Jonghyuk's messy bangs dipped over his eyes as he lowered his head.

On the floor laid Kim Dokja wearing an unbuttoned white dress shirt.

Fair skin, slim legs, beautiful dark eyes with long lashes, and that shy, glancing look.

"Aren't you going to shoot me?"

He was Yoo Jonghyuk's target. Mafia Don Kim Dokja.

Jonghyuk threw away the gun he held in his hand and knelt down beside Kim Dokja.

Dokja glared at the man infront of him. His heart pounded in his chest. He suddenly couldn't breathe.

Infront of him was Yoo Jonghyuk. A cold-blooded assassin who would slit his target's throats without hesitation.

Despite that, he wasn't afraid of Jonghyuk nor the foul scent of death that was reeking from him.

How could a heartless murderer like him have such a stupidly handsome face?

Dokja lost himself in his own thoughts and failed to realize that Jonghyuk was now above him, pining his arms, his weight on his lower body.

Dokja's chest compressed. His heart beat even faster.

"Kim Dokja..."

Jonghyuk's voice made him tremble. The feeling of Jonghyuk's hot breath brushing against his ears sent shivers down his spine.

Dokja tried to push Jonghyuk with all of his strength but it was useless.

"Stop."

Just one word from this handsome killer made Dokja stop resisting him in an instant.

"Good boy."

Dokja could feel his thing getting hard from under his pants. His breath started to feel hotter and hotter by the minute.

"Just kill me already! Why are you-"

Before Kim Dokja could finish his sentence. He felt something hard rub against his legs.

"Mm.."

Dokja was unable to suppress a weird sound from coming out his mouth. His hands were getting all shaky but all he could do was focus on the man in front of him.

"Yoo Jonghyuk, you..."

Seriously, this was way beyond weird!

Dokja wanted to yell out something but when a pair of wet lips came latching onto his, his eyes widened.

Jonghyuk...this bastard was kissing him!

He, who was supposed to be his enemy was kissing him. They were supposed to be rivals yet look where they are now.