"Well she's not," she stated hurtfully before the fairy walked away just as another one came in.

Musa looked back seeing Bloom drag herself away as she entered the hallway.

"What the hell did you two tell her?"

Aisha turned her head to Musa, "The Truth. Because someone's been lying to her."

-

The evening had a warm breeze and the moon had washed Alfea in gentle moonlight. Luella had liked nights like these, she loved the breeze against her skin, and the feeling gave her so much life for the dark.

Her book was tucked away in her bag which was now back to its miniature size again.

There was one thing Luella couldn't stop thinking about while she sat there. Maybe it was stupid of her for thinking about it. She came to Alfea to control her powers, not to be scared to use them. It was the one thing that was getting to her, she usually was bold and alert - she just needed the small problem out of the way.

Years ago she was completely different when she had her fire powers when she was a fire fairy. She had so much control then it was incredible to her. How the fire bloomed and danced in her hand sensationally. How her eyes glowed a gorgeous sapphire red. How capable she was of it all.

But she barely remembered that. All Luella could think about was how her mother always smiled at her. The proudness in her eyes and the grin on her face never seemed to leave.

Until her mother died.

It broke her so, so hard. The girl lost any ability to create even a flame.

The scariest part of it now is that she remembers the feeling. How it was gone in an instant, that she had nothing. She felt incapable and cold. So, so cold.

All she got accustomed to was being scared.
Scared if that she moved too much something would happen; that her humanity would be taken too. That she'd fall sick.

She was so thankful for both her dad and her best friend is with her, she trusted them.

"Stop thinking with that big, depressing brain of yours or you're going to end up freezing the whole school," a voice spoke.

It was a girl. She had short dark red hair that was firmly placed in a style with many pins and she wore plump red lipstick and a tight skirt and shirt that consisted of lace. Pretty.

Lue gave a small couple of blinks, breaking out of her 'big depressing' trance. For only a moment she saw a shimmering frost on her cup before it quickly lashed away.

Then she looked up at the girl, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

The girl gave a tight, yet somehow menacing, smile. "I'm Beatrix," she replied sitting opposite Luella.

Lue gave a slow nod and smiled, "Luella" she introduced.

"You're an ice fairy," she said curiously, folding her arms together and leaning on the table. Luella found that her pretty looks weren't matching her words. "Hardly see any of your kind anymore."

"You haven't?" Luella noted, looking from Beatrix's stare to her cup. How did she do that without noticing?

Beatrix straightened her back, intertwining her own hands together, "well it would be if you knew how to control them." She stated mannerly.

"What?"

"But I can teach you," she said simply.

Luella thought, why would she want to teach her? Beatrix looked like a first year too and the first night at Alfea hadn't even finished, how much magic could she possibly know?

Lue furrowed her eyebrows, "why do you care that I have no control?" She questioned, again.

Beatrix gave a small snort, "Just because I'm offering you help doesn't mean I care. Your death would be a minor inconvenience, that's all."

Luella stood up at the words, immediately throwing her bag over her shoulder and leaving the cold tea to rest on the table. She walked away from Beatrix.

If the girl didn't care, why did she want to help? Beatrix had an intention.

She walked through the dimly lit hallways and up the flight of stone steps not knowing that Beatrix was giving her a smirk.

Before Luella could enter the corridor the Winx Suite was located in, she saw all the members of the suite, except for the light and fire fairy, coming her way.

"Where are you guys going?" Luella asked.

"It's Bloom," Aisha spoke first still walking on, Luella decided to follow behind.

Terra rambled something before walking behind Aisha and Musa to be next to the ice fairy, "Bloom- Stella gave her this ring that lets her transport to different realms to see her family but the only way you can use it is beyond the barrier, at some warehouse that is a gateway. We're going to check on her."

Luella nodded her head thankfully at Terra before quickly walking with them outside the building.

The night was mostly silent but you could hear a faint voice of people chattering in the mist.
The air seemed to grow thicker with anticipation while the night sky quivered.

They had made their way to the barrier, it had a small feel as the girls had passed it, like a tickle. It dimly shone with a blue light as they entered the forest beyond the barrier.

The forest floor was painted with a decay of sticks, plants and rocks as they walked through it. The moonlight glowed seemingly through the cracks of the layering trees.

They eventually reached what looked like an abandoned warehouse. It was covered in creeping vines and dirt. The building looked to be older than the school.

There was silence for a minute that passed through the girls until the door that was connected to the warehouse swung open and a ginger-haired girl gasped, breathing heavily.

"Bloom!" Aisha said making Bloom turn around and notice them as she stumbled over to the foursome. "Are you okay?"

Her fiery hair was barely in a ponytail anymore. It was scattered and tangled. "Yeah..." she breathed out. "I think so. What the hell is that thing?"

Luella grasped her eyes over to the door which had an eerie light shining through and a creature. A Burned One. Luella could only see it from a distance while the headmistress fought it off. It looked horrifying with its decaying ink skin - but before she could observe it more, the door slammed shut.

"I'm pretty sure it's called a Burned One," Terra replied.

"Huh?" She said she didn't know what it was. "W... w... where's Stella?" Bloom asked, adrenaline still running in her voice.

"She's at school, why?" Aisha answered and questioned.

The terrified girl swallowed hard, "that thing took her ring."

Hello! I just wanted to clear up, I do like Bea a lot but to add foreshadowing (for two events) I need her to come off as rude. Additionally, I've also loved the Winx so much more than the Trix (my whole childhood summed up) and this is me showing it in writing. Hope you understand!