GoodBoyHalo

Bad quietly sat on his bed staring at the white quartz ceiling, he and Skeppy had only gotten home around and hour ago but something still felt so off for him.

Possibly it was the guilt from saying something so mean to Good? He just needed so badly as to apologise, taking a deep breath Bad hummed quietly, "Good? are you awake." to no response.

the quietness of the pitch black night was killing him he couldn't take it, then a voice spoke "Yes?" Bad sat up looking around relentlessly to make sure no one had just came in his room "That you Good!?" he croaked to which the voice with no body replied "Yeah, what do you need?" Bad sighed in relief before saying in a rather hushed voice  "Good why did you just leave earlier? If I hurt your feelings I truly didn't mean it." a small chuckle was overheard, Goods voice although the same as Bad's felt calmer, as if he didn't have a care in the world. "I wasn't hurt Bad, you need to start caring for yourself instead of everybody else." he only earned that of a yawn.

"You should get some sleep Bad, don't you have a long day tomorrow helping that weird sheep." Bad nodded tiredly and laid down curling up in his blankets, as his eyes grew heavy, he quietly whispered "Good are you real? will I get to meet you soon?"

Bad's eye's closed slowly falling in and out of consciousness the only words echoing in his ears was his counter-parts voice.

"Very soon."

*****

The waking morning he awoke tangled in his sheets to a rather loud knock on his room door, "Come in." he groaned sitting up fixing his messy hair before pulling the hood of his sweater up. 

"It's me." a voice chimed "Antfrost?" Bad hummed as the door opened, there stood a human like cat, "Puffy's been waiting for you downstairs, did you oversleep your alarm?" Bad stood walking to his closet pulling out that of the clothes he nearly wore everyday, "Must have, I was probably so tired from being out late last night, oh and uh.. did Skeppy let you in?" he questioned.

"You didn't lock your door, I went to knock but it just pushed right open. you should be careful a creeper might have gotten in." he replied, Bad only stretched before laying his clothes upon the Bed "Tell Puffy I'll be down soon I just need to change alright?" the other man nodded before heading out closing the door behind him only for it to swing open as bad peeled his sweater off.

looking to his side his rather shocked face turned to that of annoyance "Yes Geppy?" Skeppy said not a thing but dropping a neat little transparent box, the inside full of foil "I made you lunch since your going to be out all day." Bad smiled "Awh thanks muffin!" Skeppy said nothing in reply but instead just waved as he left, Bad smiled at the diamond man who closed his door.

***

Good watched from afar as Bad playfully laughed at something Puffy has said, it was rather hot out even Good himself felt it even though he was but some sort of phantom. He pondered, no he wasn't bored but rather in thought of yesterdays events.

What did Bad have that he didn't? Skeppy, Skeppy was the one thing that seemingly left Good feeling empty. Yes there was those around him he seen frequently like Nightmare but something just felt wrong.

Jef was his Skeppy, or rather the alter of who Skeppy was, but as the fact Bad liked Skeppy Good wasn't as fond of Jef but somehow enjoyed the company, in fact Skeppy was away alot and him and Bad spend unbelieveably little time together now meaning he wasn't able to see Jef, even when they are together Jef doesn't come out.

maybe he's scared of Good?

Good yawned as he sat against the tree looking down upon his counterpart who was seemingly enjoying his time with his friends when a hand softly touched his shoulder, Good turned to see who it was half expecting Jef to be back and cry saying he was sorry for leaving, but no it was just Nightmare. 

"What?" Good said seemingly annoyed, "Just thought i'd stop by he announced blankly.

"Whatever." he groaned, Nightmare took a seat beside him and they sat in silence.

they weren't on the best of terms but where still friends, it was like that with alot of people when it came to Good. Sometimes he just felt down about it, image that many people hating you? 

"Where's Jef?" he hummed looking to see where Good was gazing, "Fuck if I know, and frankly I don't care." he scoffed. "With that attitude I'm surprised people are still your friend." Good averted his gaze to Nightmare who's smirk rest behind the mask, "I guess that makes you a masochist weirdo." 

"And you a sadist." the other teased, Good looked back to Bad babbling to Puffy about something rather, he seemed to have cringed before saying in almost a whisper, "Have you seen Jef?" Nightmare shook his head no, "I hope he back soon." Good spilled earning a somewhat laugh from the sterner man.

****

Bad skipped along the dirt path unable to contain his excitement to go home and give something he aquired from a trade with Antfrost to Skeppy, in all honestly he was just missing Skeppy with how much time he spent with his other friends who had been setting up nearby.

Good was there to tagging along but in a much slower pace and in thought not listening to a thing Bad was spewing out to him, he couldn't care less but somewhat wanted Bad to be happy even if it made him cringe so let him talk, Goods mind was far to set on Jef right now and where he could be, well they are going home so hopefully he resides there as well as Skeppy.