Senshi had finished changing before most, yet didn't want to leave seeing that she didn't know where she was going. She saw some of the girls' soulmate marks, and immediately noticed how all of them were no where near as vulgar as hers. 

'Get out of my way Shields' wasn't even that bad, though compared to 'Oh, well, um, it was thanks to you going to speak with him directly that I passed.' or 'So you got through via recommendations too huh?'.

Well, now was no time to feel self conscious was it? 

********

The students were lined up outside of the UA in a training field that had all sorts of athletics equipment. Though Aizawa-sensei's stern gaze was one that prevented Senshi from properly scoping out her surroundings; she never did well under pressure, it was miracle she was good at her hobbies.

"A quirk assessment test?" A few students announced in a questioning tone, yet Senshi was still quiet. Was there a reason to speak? No.

 "But Orientation, were gonna miss it!" A brown haired girl exclaimed, Senshi had learnt her name to be Uraraka.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA we're not tethered to traditions, that means I get to run my class however I see fit." Aizawa-sensei shut down. "You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country still trying to pretend we're all created equal not letting those with the most power excel, it's not rational. One day the ministry of education will learn. Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam . What was your farthest distance throw when you were in junior high?" Aizawa-sensei continued.

"Sixty-seven meters I think." The ash blond answered, so his name was Bakugo huh.

"Right, try doing this with your quirk." Aizawa-sensei instructed, throwing Bakugo a baseball. "Anything goes just stay in the circle"

Bakugo caught the ball and walked into said circle, and began to stretch his right arm.

"Go on, you're wasting our time." Aizawa-sensei said in an imperative tone, Bakugo shot him daggers as he began to throw the ball, screaming "DIE!" as he did so.

The ball shot off from his hand as an echoing explosion was produced, a gust of wind flying past those watching. It was impressive, and as the ball landed Aizawa-sensei showed Bakugo his results.

'705.2 meters'

People were gawking at the explosions user's score, Senshi included; though her expression wasn't as exaggerated as others'. 

 "I wanna go, that looks like fun!" A cotton candy looking girl said, her horns protruding from her pink curly hair.

 "This is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as much we want!" another boy with peculiar. looking elbows said. 

"So this looks fun huh? You have three years here to become a hero you thinks it's all gonna be games and playtime, idiots. Today you will compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential, whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately." Okay, now she was shocked. She just got here! What would her parents say if she was expelled? "Now lets the games begin, and show it's no mistake you're here." Aizawa-sensei finished.

********

Now were the times Senshi was especially grateful of being an athlete, she had physical strength no doubt. The first test was 50 meter dash, Senshi saw a boy with two toned hair using ice from his foot to travel down the track. It made her wish she had a quirk like that, she could ice skate anywhere!