♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄸🅇♫

Start from the beginning

Violet could hear the poor girl whimpering and Violet wanted to hug her sister, but she wasn't able to in that moment.

"Bloom!" Aisha caught the red head's attention.

Bloom turned around, and saw the two girls.  "What are you both doing here?" She questioned. while trying to stop using her powers, but she wasn't having much luck.

"It's okay, Bloom. It's okay." Aisha tried to soothe the girl.

"Aisha, Violet, you should not be here." Bloom warned the two.

"Neither should you, you're losing control." Aisha quipped.

Violet turned to glare at the water fairy, she clearly wasn't helping.

"Yes, I know that." Bloom replied with frustration.

"Calm down Bloom, remember you can't get angry—" Violet started to speak. but was cut off by Bloom.

"—Just go...away!" Bloom shouted at them, while making her powers worse.

"Aisha, Violet, run!" Bloom screamed at the two, as she knew she couldn't control herself.

Aisha bent down and placed her hand on the forest ground. Water started to come up from the ground and Aisha made the water put out the red heads fire.

While the water fairy did this, Violet used her abilities to manipulate the girls' emotions. and tried to calm her by taking her emotions in instead of pushing them away.

Violet could feel a minor headache coming on from taking the girls' emotions in instead of pushing them away, but just shook it off.

Aisha and Violet looked at each other as Bloom gazed around at the now clear forest.

____________________________

The walk back to the school was completely silent, but Violet could see Aisha sending the red head looks. Violet just held onto her adoptive sisters hand as a gesture of comfort.

When the three eventually got back to the school, Aisha asked what Bloom was trying to do. Bloom finally spoke up after being left to her thoughts the whole way back.

"No, you both shouldn't have been out there." Bloom told the two.

"Is that American for 'sorry I almost set you on fire'?" Aisha asked her sarcastically.

Violet once again glared at the girl. Aisha took no notice of the elder girls actions and just continued.
"You were a runaway train Bloom with no idea what you were doing."

"Which is why I was out there alone trying to figure it out." Bloom replied back, slightly angry before storming off.

Violet remembers when she had tried to do the same thing when she was thirteen.

It took her forever to even gain an ounce of control, but she managed in the end. The method wasn't ideal though, and Violet wishes that she had done it another way.

"Brilliant idea." The water fairy told the red head, with sarcasm lacing her words.

"I'm not—" Bloom started before looking at Violet. "—we're not like the rest of you." She corrected as she pointed between herself and Violet. "We didn't grow up here. We don't have fairy parents." Bloom told the water fairy. "I've done magic once in my life and it was—" Bloom carried on walking.