Kokushibo (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"I-I see you also have that sword. I'm sorry for my rude behavior,"

"I'm glad you came, I was really terrified that the demon's about to devour me an--"

You cut your own words as you look back. There's nothing behind you than the tall trees that you just passed by... Not even a mere shadow.

You just laugh it off  before looking at him. Up until now it makes you feel uncomfortable of how he's looking at you. It has been a minute or more but all he did was to look at you.

"Hehe... I think you scared the demon and ran away..."

"Did I scare you too?" You froze as soon as you heard what he said. I mean, who will not be scared when you see a six eyed man in the middle of the woods?

And he is tall as the roof in your house.

Avoiding his eyes like that won't change the anything while your feet plays the dried leaves and destroying it before looking down, hands behind the back.

"Well at first because I didn't expect you to just pop out of nowhere but!"

You come closer to him and you flash your sweet and innocent smile in front of him as you take a hold of the hem of his haori, making him startled at your little move.

"I sense that you're not a dangerous person! You're here to save me and I'm thankful for that!"

He felt his face became warm, the beat of his heart suddenly change into rapid thumps which makes him knot his forehead in confusion. For being alive in ages he almost forgot how to deal with you, a mortal whose as innocent as a child and its making him more difficult to understand why you're acting this way.

Don't you knew him? Recognized? The most powerful, rank 1 upper moon is in front of you. In just one second once he unseathed his sword you will no longer be alive.

If he wants you to be dead.

But just by looking at you, the longer he stares at you, the more you intrigues him and making him want to spare your life... for a moment.

He finds you amusing since you didn't know him at all so he plans out that if you recognized him, he will surely kill you with no hesitance.

"Oh by the way, my name's (Y/N)! How rude of me not saying that earlier."

You handed out your hands to him while he just stare at it. He doesn't know what to do, are you about to do something? Attack him? Are you some type of sorcerer? Do you want his haori?

And that gave him an idea. Since the last one he thought was decent enough for him to believe, he first took off the belt and as he's about to remove his haori too, your face became red and you closed your eyes using your own two hands.

"H-hey what are you doing?!"

That made him stop from what he's about to do as he looks at you with confusion.

"You're placing your hand in front of my haori so I thought you want it,"

After he said those kind of dumb words, you didn't hold back yourself as you laugh at him as loud as you can and it makes him more confused than ever.

It's like one of your friends tripped while walking and you have to laugh at hem before helping them out.

"What I mean is I'm handing my hand out for a handshake! Just like when two people introducing themselves! Don't you know that?"

He finally remembers what you meant by that so he aggresively take your hand in front of him and he didn't think twice to take it with gentleness while making an eye contact with you.

An intense one.

"Mine's Tsugikuni..."

Knowing that how close you two are right now makes your face redder like a tomato because he's like a child who just learn a few things that interests them. We all know how a kid act when they learned something, right?

"And come, I want you to show something." He said with a little excitement coming out of his voice. He might not notice how unguarded he is right now, but being with you makes him want to know what you know in this world.

Since you intruiged him, he might never want to let go of you.

-----

Not the best but I might write a part two for his one. Let me know what you think!