"What did he just say?" said Y/n.

"I'm not quite to sure..something about ending him." said Emilia.

"Da!(Yes!)." said Ephraim getting up, Emilia grabbed his arm and sat him back down as he looked at her and Y/n. "I end him."

"It's alright, you don't have to do that. We wouldn't want you getting sent to Azkaban." said Y/n laughing as Ephraim crossed his arms around his chest causing the girls to chuckle.

"Adrian vill murder him, vait until he finds out." said Ephraim as Y/n looked over at Emilia. She didn't feel the need to tell Adrian but it would be the right thing to do. She sighed and sat back in the chair, noticing a few girls staring over at them.

"Isn't that Charlotte staring over here? Why is she giving you such a death stare." said Y/n looking at the girl. Emilia moved her head up to see Charlotte with her friends. Charlotte moved closer and threw the daily prophet on the table.

"No wonder why you didn't want to help me get back with Miles." said Charlotte as Emilia looked at her stupidly and grabbed the paper, her and Y/ns jaws dropped as the read it.

Does Emilia Morales have more than one love interest? Does Cedric Diggory know about this? Is Miles Bletchley and Emilia Morales in a secret relationship? We can't forget he was with her in the 'Hiraeth' project in the summer for the Quidditch World Cup. Slytherin, Hazel Avery's says that the two of them have been close friends ever since they've started Hogwarts. Could they be more than friends? Did Cedrics and Emilia's rekindled love burn out?

"I-I am not in a secret relationship with Miles! Don't be stupid Charlotte, do you think I would be dating that boy if you were fucking him?" said Emilia as Y/n took the paper. Seeing Hazels name triggered a nerve in her.

"Why is Avery's talking about you as if you literally didn't make her cry? What is she playing at?" said Y/n throwing the paper back on the table. Ephraim grabbed it and read as Charlotte glared at Emilia.

"Well why doesn't he want me back?!" said Charlotte.

"Maybe because you cheated on him! Sex doesn't fix everything Charlotte." said Emilia annoyed. Y/n gave her a look and sighed. Ephraim chuckled at the paper and set it down. "Miles and I aren't in a relationship and never will be."

"Come on, let's go find Adrian and the others." said Y/n as she pulled Ephraim and Emilia from the table. They got up and walked out of the library, Ephraim told them goodbye as the girls made their way down to the Slytherin dorm holding the prophet. Bursting through the boys dorm to see Adrian looking at them confused.

"Where is Miles?" said Emilia calmly as Adrian pointed to the bathroom door. Y/n walked over to Adrian and shook her head watching him look confused.

"EMILIA IM SHOWERING!" said Miles as Emilia bursted through the door. Adrian gave Y/n a look as she chuckled. "Do you want to join me- Ow!"

"STUPID FUCKING RITA SKEETER THINKS WERE IN SECRET RELATIONSHIP? Have you read the bloody prophet! Oh merlin, i'm talking like you. Now people are actually going to think we're a couple Miles!" said Emilia as Adrian walked into the bathroom as well, grabbing the paper from Emilia.

"Why is Avery's putting her bloody two sense into it? She must want you to tell her off again." said Adrian as he walked out of the bathroom. Emilia still arguing with Miles.

  "Oh right speaking of telling people off I have something to tell you..." said Y/n as Adrian gave her a confused look. Y/n grabbed his hands as she give him a quick kiss. "Alright, you can't get mad."