♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴♫

Começar do início

The two dated for five months, when Violet had found out that for the last month, the boy had been cheating on her with the new girl friend she had made.

The situation didn't really help with her control. When she had caught the two of them kissing, she had to run out of school because she had started to lose control due to her emotions.

Violet hadn't tried to socialise with her peers at school after that. She may have been fifteen, but the boy was her first kiss and her first boyfriend.

The girl was also her first real friend that wasn't Bloom. She was heartbroken at first, but got over it quite quickly. She wasn't in love with the boy, but she had liked him, and wished that he had at least respected her and broken up with her before getting with another girl.

Violet's thoughts were interrupted by Bloom replying to their mum. "It's literally hour one of day one, mom."

"Don't glare. You can learn a lot about people on their first day." Their mum scolded.

"Everyone seems cool I guess..." Bloom told their mother and father, as she looked at the other girls, who were unpacking and setting up their side of their rooms.

Violet nodded in agreement. Terra was nice and bubbly when the two had met. Her bubbly personality made Violet want to protect that innocence of hers. The girl was obviously an earth fairy because of all of the plants she had placed in her room. Violet thought that she was kind and got along with her really well.

The earth fairy even offered Violet a couple of plants for her room, which the girl had accepted. She had one green plant on her desk. and had some Allium flowers on her bedside table.

Violet wasn't sure about Stella yet. She was going to be nice to the blonde, but something about the girl just throws Violet off. Violet presumes it's her stereotypical rich popular girl attitude and looks. as well as based on their first conversation Violet had with the second year girl.

However, Violet was going to have to tolerate the girl since they were sharing a room.

"I mean, it's six girls in an enclosed space, so it's only a matter of time before we descend into a 'Lord of the Flies' situation and...kill each other." Bloom joked.

Violet raised her eyebrows at the girl, who had attempted to joke. looking at her with an 'are you serious?' face.

Bloom just ignored the look she got from her older adoptive sister. "Lady of the Flies, sweetie. Don't be sexist." It was their dad's turn to scold the girl, but with a joking tone.

"Could you both at least make an effort to be social?" Their mother tried to push the two girls to socialise.

Violet rolled her eyes. The last time she tried to do that, her boyfriend cheated on her with her newest friend.

"I know how the both of you are. This is a fresh start." Their mum reminded them. "Don't just sit in your room—" Their mum was cut off by an annoyed Bloom.

"—Got it, Mom. Thank you." The red head tightly smiled.

"Hey, I see a window, do you have a nice view?" Their dad questioned, after catching sight of their window in the background of the FaceTime call.