SECRETS UNTOLD

He suddenly stood up and said, "thats enough," and he ran at me, but I ducked and Oliver shot a jettison arrow at him and tied him up and he fell. "Ok how was Oliver able to stop him, isn't he supposed to be faster than Barry?" said Diggle. "Ya, but thats the thing about traveling through time, you don't excist in this century, but yet your still here so you can exist just without your powers." I said. "Wait, if he doesn't have his powers how did he run?" asked Felicity. "The suit, he came back to the past in his suit and his suit still had a residue of speed force." "Speed force, whats speed force?" asked Barry. "I don't exactly know what speed force is, but I think its what made your cells speed up. The machine that was stolen from Mercury Labs helps him removed the speed force from the suit and allows him to absorb it. But since the speed force is only in the suit he will eventually run out." "Ok now that we know he is The Flash Reverse, why did he kill Barry's mom?" asked Roy. "Ya, thats the thing, he never meant to kill Barry's mom, he meant to kill Barry." "Wait, me, why." "Because he's been stuck in the past for 15 years and your speed was the key to getting himself home." "There other things I know about all of you, but first we need to do something with him." I said as I pointed to Harrison.

"Cisco do you think the particle accelerator will be able to hold him, because there is a chance that he can vibrate his molecules to go through solid objects." I asked Cisco. "I don't know, but- wait he can vibrate his molecules through solid objects." "Ya, but I don't know if Barry can do it. I know that Wally West can, I've seen him do it." I said. "Wait, who is Wally West?" asked Barry. "Wally is Iris's cousin, who also can run as fast as Barry, and you might as well through Bart in there too for extra credit." I said. "Wait, how many people can run as fast as me?" he asked. "Well, I don't exactly know, but I do know a couple, Jay Garrik, Wally West, and Bart Allen, if your wondering Bart is your grandson and Jay is from earth-one or earth-two, I don't remember." "Who is the grandmother?" asked Barry a little nervous. "Iris, you and Iris get married." I said. "But Iris is with Eddy, how does that work?" he asked. "I don't exactly know, I just know you do get married." I said.

"Anything else you know." asked Roy. "Ya, but you might not like it, I know a lot things about you." I said. "Who should I start with?" I asked. "Um, you said I turned into Vibe, what- or who is that?" asked Cisco. "Vibe is a meta-human, he can create sound vibrations to beat bad guys." I said. "I turn into a meta-human, and I have the power to control virbations. Well that explains the name, Vibe, I like it. How do I turn into a meta-human?" he asked. "I don't know, in the comics and the internet said that you already had your powers, so ya anyone else?" I asked. "Do you know anything about me." asked Oliver. "Not alot, I do know some fanfic about you and Felicity." "What?!" Felicity said suddenly. "Ya, it was fan fiction though, but if you want to know, you and Felicity have a 4 year old daughter named Ashlee, hey don't freak out its fanfic." I said trying to calm down Felicity. "Hey Dig when is the wedding." saying it with a grin. Then everybody looked at Diggle with the same question on everyones face. "Never mind." I said trying to change the subject. "I do know one thing about Roy that you should know, but its going to be hard to take in." "What is it, I want to know." Roy asked nervous and anxious. "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Ok, I don't know if it has already happened or it will happen, but you either have a clone or you will get one. But the thing is they need a DNA sample to make it, and the sample is, oh my god this is so hard, the sample is, well, is your whole arm."

THANKS TO EVERY ONE FOR GETTING TO 100 reads,

I won't publish till next week to keep everyone in SUSPENSE 😁

*vote
*comment
ENJOY