My Little Lily

OK in this story draco as a older brother ok? ok! Great on with le story.

It was a Tuesday morning and we were in muggle studies and professor mcongall was teaching us  I've notice now that malfoy hasn't been in class for over a month now. I better his on a yacht somewhere in Rome.
I swear Ron read my mind because I perked up and and raise his hand and said "hey professor how come malfoy hasn't been to any classes for like a month?"

Once he said all the Slytherins in the room lowered their heads and had a sad expression on their face. And then turned annoyed when

Ron said "is he crying because daddy didn't get him the right golden crown?"

Some griffindors and hufflepuffs snickered. Pasny got pissed off and screamed

"shut you you little roach!"

"make me you slut!"

"Mr weasley 20 points of griffindor for rude language towards a lady!"

Gez....

At lunch Ron was rambling on about how mcongalls punishment was unfair and he was "only speaking the truth" I noticed that the Slytherin table looks really dull. Ever since malfoy stoped coming they've been a little boring and dull.

"Harry?" hermione said

"hm?"

"you OK?"

"oh yea I'm fine I'm not that hungry" I said pushing the plate of food away from me.

A few days as gone by and still no sight of malfoy. I was on a walk with Ron when we saw luna go into the hospital with a basket full of treats and sweets and flowers.
"what's she doing?" Ron questioned

"no clue should we check it out?" I asked

"yes let's go!"

Ron speed walked to the hospital door and they open. We walked in to see some injured people. The lady at the first desk spoke up.

"can I help you two boys" she asked with a smile

"oh yes we are with Miss lovegood" I spoke smiling abck at her.

"oh are you visiting together?"

We both nodded and she told us the room luna was in 'room 201'

We reach to the door and knocked soft at the door as the sign near the door says 'please be very quiet'
We heard a soft luna voice say"come in". We opened the door to see MALFOY?!!?!

We both stood there in shock as they saw malfoy laying on the bed with a air mask over his nose and mouth and the sound of his heart on the monitor. And screens of the human body and wires sticking out of malfoy pumping some sort of medicine.

Luna was laying next to him with his head on her shoulder and her stroking his hair. Luna opened her eyes to see the two shocked boys in front of her.
"what are you two doing here?!" luna whispered shouted at them

"what are we doing here?! What are you doing here?!" Ron responded.

"the real question is why is malfoy here" I cut in.

Luna sighed and took them both outside so they don't wake draco up. "OK the reason draco hasn't been to school in over a month is that draco as a unknown disease that is killing him and doctors all around the world have been trying to find a cure for draco but nothing is working but but but they found out devil shade helps the disease from killing draco fast so it slows the kill part down" me and Ron were jsut in pure shock.

"why do you care for him?" Ron snarled. Luna glared at Ron for being rude buts he answered politely "because he's my cousin and his the only family I have left... By father passed away a year ago and my uncle and aunts don't want me or can't be found so dracos my carer..." luna started to cry "I..... Don't want to lose him......"