lady in red.

3rd Person POV

in a pretty dress of the hue, red. and hair tied up in a knot giving an impression of a tidy princess. a tint of shy pink clear on your face as you haven't seen a familiar face around, attending bill and fleur's matrimony was an honor - despite the current situation, it makes you sigh. although  you brush off the thoughts for you don't wanna ruin the lighthearted atmosphere of the ceremony. your eyes wonder 'round the lot, hoping to find atleast one familiar face already - oh there's harry!.. unfortunately, he's busy talking with luna and - a blonde man with an oddly shaped necklace - anywho. a pout formed by your mouth, for a question popped in your thoughts, where's ron?

Ron Weasley's POV

"bloody hell" you thought, "it's crowded up in here." you maneuver your way across the crowd to get close to the middle when your eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of a beautiful lady in red. she was effortlessly beautiful, both her arms and her ankles out and bare for the world to see. her hair tidied up in a knot, clean and neat. i looked at her with admiration in my eyes, i couldn't be less surprised. it was y/n, my brilliant y/n in red.

3rd Person POV

and in a blink of an eye the ceremony began, fleur headed towards bill and they took on the dance floor. having one of the most unique moves ever done in history - this wedding was indeed one of a kind; however, back to y/n - her eyes still wander around till y/n finally caught someone staring at her,  "ron!" she called. but he was stuck there, as if he hadn't heard the lady dressed red's loud call of his name. y/n walked over to him and shoved his side, while also asking: "hello? earth to ronald?" which knocked the red-haired man back to his senses. a smile  found itself on your lips as he looked delightfully confused, "y/n! y-you're here.. and you're looking... marvelous..?" ron stuttered, to which y/n found adorable, "always the tone of surprise". and their eyes contacted, with no words said and the crowd's conversation rather taking over along the wedding's music. they were both in awe for each other's beauty, fond of it, and want it to be theirs. ron couldn't help falling in love with y/n everyday, for the rest of their lives. because even if she won't be his lady in red everyday, she'll always be his lady.