"Felicity, Diggle!" Oliver called out.

Felicity slowly stood up and looked over at Oliver with tears in her eyes. Even though he was blurry, she could still see the worry in his eyes. His hands went to the sides of her arm and firmly gripped her. "Felicity, are you okay?"

Felicity shook the fog that was clouding her brain and looked at Oliver, blinking back the tears. She wanted to say she was okay, but really she wasn't. Her world was spinning out of control and she didn't know what to do. Felicity could only shake her head no.

Oliver stepped back and looked at her body, trying to see where her injuries were, but he couldn't find anything. He looked back up at her confused. "Felicity, what happened?"

Walking over to her desk silently, she grabbed the note and handed it over to him. As she waited for him to read everything, Diggle walked up to both of them as he wiped the remaining glass off of his suit jacket. Small cuts were shown around his face, but nothing major.

"Felicity, who's Quinn?" Oliver asked facing her.

Before she could get a word out, Isabel walked to them, seeming to come out of nowhere. "What the hell is going on here?" She turned to Felicity and gave her a sour look as her hands were set on her hips. "Miss Smoak, I presume you should be cleaning this up."

"Isabel." Oliver gritted out.

Isabel simply huffed out a breath and walked over to Felicity. "We have an important sponsor coming to see Queen Consolidated. I suggest you clean this up; we cannot afford to lose this potential buyer. He'll be here in a couple of hours, clean it up or I can find a new secretary for Oliver to spend his nights with." With that Isabel walked over the glass in her five-inch heels like it was nothing.

Once she was gone, Felicity wrapped her arms around her stomach. She wanted to cry, not because of Isabel, she could go screw herself, but the fact that she was going to have to tell Oliver and Diggle the truth; the truth she had kept away and locked it away, hoping that she would never have to open it.

"I need to tell you guys the truth," Felicity said as she looked at the two men who were giving her a look of confusion.

Felicity took a big inhale and looked at Oliver first. "The name I was born with wasn't Felicity, it was Quinn."

Oliver took in a sharp breath. He had looked into Felicity but never had found anything like this. Felicity wasn't Felicity? "What do you mean?"

Felicity wiped the tears that had fallen down her cheeks suddenly and looked over at Diggle before looking down at the ground where glass still littered the floor. "You guys know I don't talk about my family a lot you know?"

She looked up and both men nodded at her in understanding. "Well my parents..." She took in a shaky breath and looked more at Oliver. "My parents aren't the parents I told you about. I made up the names so you wouldn't try to look too deep into it. But I'm originally from Gotham... my parents are-"

The elevator pinged, causing Felicity to back up right into Oliver. Oliver frowned until he saw a man walk out of the elevator. He had black medium hair that covered his face and he was wearing a black t-shirt with faded blue jeans. The man came over to them and stopped when he saw her.

"Felicity?"

Felicity widened her eyes and practically ran over to him before hugging him tightly. "Dick? What are you doing here?"

Dick smiled down at her and was about to answer her when Oliver cleared his throat angrily. Dick looked up and let go of Felicity. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble Fel, is this your boss?"