Part 6: The Baby

Hey guys I'm really sorry for not writing for so long but I'm gonna make this chapter really, really long because it's been really, really long since I've written a chapter, you guys deserve it. Plus I need you guys to vote on whether or not I should do a Terra x BB fanfic (even though I would probably puke with every word I type) so leave some comments and please please please vote.

Raven's pov

*Time skip* 5 months

It's been a couple of months since Terra has tried to attack us but I swear that all the time I feel like I'm being watched. I haven't told BB about this weird feeling because I know he'll just freak out.

Today we're going to the hospital, I'm due any day now. BB's been frantic around the house all day. I've been able to calm him down a couple of times but he is just none stop worried today.

Beastboy: "So are you sure we have everything?"

"Yes honey I have the bag with all of my needed toiletries. The bag in the car has the things for the baby you know, the onesies, the diapers, the bibs etc. and everything else is being brought to the car now. So yes, we do have everything."

I kiss him on the cheek so he calms down

Beastboy: "Okay you're probably right but just to be sure gonna check to see that we didn't."

He kisses my cheek and runs into the house with a curious look on his face.

I laugh at his worried gestures but it shows me that he really cares about this baby and that he's ready

Beastboy's pov

We finally get to the hospital and I check us in

I carry all of our bags to the room denying every time Raven asks to carry one

"Okay now that we're all settled in I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back."

I kiss her on the forehead and walk into the huge bathroom

I can tell that Raven thinks that I'm just a big worry wort today and she's right. All I can think about is her getting kidnapped or cut again or worse.

Raven: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Raven's scream pierces my ears

Raven: "Beastboy! My water just broke!"

"Okay, I'll go get a nurse."

I run into the hallway and grab the first nurse I see. She had a scared look on her face.

"Water.... labor.... baby now!"

The nurse hooks Raven up to all these weird machines and gets the doctor

Doctor: "How far is she dilated?"

Nurse: "About 3 centimeters.

Raven: "Uggghhh, this REALLY hurts!"

Doctor: "Okay Mrs....."

Raven: "Logan, Mrs.Logan"

I was surprised that Raven told the doctor her last name was 'Logan' considering we're not even married yet.

Doctor: "Okay Mrs.Logan you're finally 10 centimeters, you can start to push. Ready 1, 2, 3 push."

Raven: "Ugggghhhh!"

Raven has a determined look on her face, like she's going to get the baby out in one push

Raven: "Uggghhh, this really hurts BB!

"Doctor, is the baby here yet?"

Doctor: "Don't worry the baby is almost out."

Raven: "I can't wait for this baby anymore,ugh!" *pushing the baby out*