"Strange seeing you here Stone." I heard a Scottish voice say with a mock surprise behind me.

I turned around and felt that all familiar flutter. I quickly suppressed it and looked into Oliver's eyes. He was grinning, and it was as if his freckles were dancing across his rosy cheeks.

"What a surprise." I greeted him, "How's Martha and the kids?"

"They're great," Oliver responded with a chuckle, "I don't know who they are though."

"How could you forget your own wife and Children!" I exclaimed in false horror, enough for a couple of people around us to turn their heads.

"Dunno," Oliver shrugged, "They weren't memorable I guess."

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes, stifling a giggle.

"Are you really going alone?" Oliver asked, "Kind of sad if you ask me."

"It's none of your concern," I scoffed, "But if you really must know, Vincent is waiting for me at Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop."

Oliver visibly tensed. "Really."

"Yes," I nodded, "And anyway, why on earth do you dislike him so much."

"I don't dislike him," It was Oliver's turn to scoff. "Why would I?"

"You know, that's the same thing I'm wondering." I snickered.

Hogsmeade was now in full view of the path ahead of us. Smoke billowed out of chimneys over the rooftops, creeping over the Main Street.

"Well, I'll see you around Woody." I grinned, speeding up my pace and stepping onto the cobbled streets.

I could see the small figures of June and Sarah ahead of me entering into Tomes and Scrolls, June's favourite location in all of Hogsmeade. It was a bookshop with a considerable amount of books in the poetry section.

The Tea Shop was already full of couples. I never really liked the place because of how superficial it was but I decided that sitting in a grimy pub for another date was a much more unpleasant thought. I pushed open the door and found myself in a cramped, steamy little place where everything seemed to have been decorated with frills or a bow. The windows were steamed up, and a couple holding hands occupied nearly every table. A bell with a tuneful tinkle announced my arrival, and Vincent instantly spotted me as I did him.

I sat down in front of him and smiled. He was as gorgeous as ever. His chin developed a bit of stubble since I have last seen him, and it made him look much older than he was. His skin was as olive as ever, and not a single flaw was noticeable.

"Hello darling," Vincent said, giving my hand a light squeeze, "I've missed you so much."

"As did I," I smiled, "Your letters always brightened my day."

This was true. I enjoyed receiving letters from Vincent. He was good with his words, and they never failed to make me feel more special.

"I'm glad," Vincent's cheeks gave a small blush, "What would you like to order?"

"I think normal Oolong would be fine for me." I shrugged, casting a glance at the menu. "Maybe one macaroon."

"I was always more of a black tea bloke," Vincent smirked.

Idly chatted as our tea arrived. I found the atmosphere much more relaxing than I initially thought. After we both took the last drink of our tea, Vincent asked if I wanted to walk around and I gladly accepted.

We walked out of Madam Puddifoot's with his hand wrapped snugly around my own. I caught a small glimpse of Oliver's back as he stepped into Spintwitches.