"I'm in the mood," he said.

"Well, I'm not! We're not having sex at my job. If anyone finds out, I'm done. I'm already in trouble and I am not risking it," she said. Rob glared at her and grabbed her by the back of her hair. He pulled it so her face was upwards towards his. She winced, hands scrabbling to find leverage on him to push him off of her.

"Shut up," he hissed.

"Get off me!" she said.

"Shut up!" he shouted. He lifted his other hand and slapped her across the face. She gasped, hands coming up to clutch her cheek.

"Rob!" she said.

"I said shut up!" he shouted. He shoved her backwards and she slammed into the cupboards. She winced as one of the handles cut into her shoulder. She could feel a bit of blood trickling down into her dress. He stepped forward and lifted a hand, but the doorknob rattled.

"Erin? Erin, are you in there?" someone shouted.

"Who is it?" Rob whispered.

"Who is it?" Erin called, voice shaky.

"Callie Torres. It's Izzie. Denny died," the person said. Erin's mouth dropped open.

"Shit. Shit," she whispered.

"What's happened?" Rob whispered.

"I need to go. Izzie's fiancé died after his heart transplant," Erin said. She walked towards the door and moved to unlock it. Robb grabbed her from behind, swinging his arm up to wrap his hand around her throat. She gasped in surprise, feeling him begin to squeeze and stop her from breathing.

"Tell anyone about this and I swear to god, Erin, I will kill you," he hissed. She tensed completely but nodded.

"I won't," she whispered.

"Erin, come on! I've got Meredith, we just need you!" Callie banged on the door. He let go of her and she unlocked the door, stepping out. Callie raised her eyebrows. "Are you okay? You've got a mark here," Callie pointed at Erin's neck.

"You kind of, uh, interrupted us," Erin lied. Rob stepped out of the room with a smirk, fixing his belt like they'd just had sex. Callie's eyes widened.

"You and your sister are horny fuckers. Come on," she grabbed Erin's elbow and pulled her away from the room.

"Meredith and Derek?" Erin said.

"Yeah," Callie said.

"I don't hate you, you know. I don't. I know you probably think we do because of the bathroom thing but I don't hate you. I was just surprised because I was naked in the bath and I was just surprised. I don't hate you. I really don't. Please don't hate me, either," Erin whispered. Callie frowned.

"I know you don't hate me. If anyone hates me, it's Izzie. But I don't hate you, either. We've just never actually talked before so I don't know you and you don't know me," she said. Erin nodded.

"We can be friends," Erin said. Callie smiled slightly.

"Friends," she agreed.

"So, Denny died?" Erin said.

"Yeah," she said. They rounded the corner and saw George, Cristina and Meredith waiting outside Denny's room with Olivia. They ran over.

"What happened?" George asked.

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't think you guys would want me to go to the chief, but..." Olivia trailed off.

"Where is she?" Cristina asked.