Chapter Twenty-four

" Omg this looks amazing!" Emily said as she held JJ's hand. You walked to your seat and sat next to Garcia. You didn't notice Aaron slid into the sit next to you. Your body stiffen as you could feel his eyes watching you. Quickly your eyes went to find Reid who was forced to sit across from you. Spencer's jaw clenched when he saw what Aaron was doing. " A toast to our team!" Rossi said as he grabbed his glass of wine. Everyone raised their glasses and the beach was filled with clinks and laughter.

Dinner was awkward for you and Spencer. You just wanted him to scoop you up into his arms and play with your hair while you drift to sleep. Your hope was interrupted when you felt a hand brush across your thigh. Your face turned to stone and you looked at Spencer. He knew what Hotch did and could tell you wanted to leave. Reid stood up and grabbed you by the waist. Everyone was talking then watched at he threw you into the ocean. You started laughing after he started chasing you. When he caught up to you, he stopped for a second. While he looked up to the team you tackled him into the water. The waves crashed as you both fell into the water. You stood up and threw your coverup to the shore, Spencer did the same thing with his shirt.

Everyone soon came down and started jumping into the water. "Damn, kitten you been hiding those curves." You heard Derek yell as he held Penny's hand and lead her into the water. Your face glowed pink when you noticed everyone was checking you out. You started to melt under Aaron and Spencer's stare. Spencer smirked and grabbed your waist again. Your red swim suit was clinging to you and the bottoms were riding up. Spencer, put you down and y'all swam out farther down from the group. The night went on and soon it was just Spencer and you left. He grabbed your face and kissed you, by now everyone was asleep. Spencer laid you down on the sand and untied your swim suit. He's lips lowered down to your neck and the salt on your skin ignited a fire in him. He quickly tied your suit again and lifted you up. He snagged your coverup and his shirt and he carried you back into the beach house.

He carried you silently up to the room and locked the door. He ran the shower and stripped down then you did the same. That night, Spencer made you forget about Aaron.