"Hey, Don't damage my pretty face!" Yami chirped, placing his large hands on Amira's shoulder. "Huh? Pretty? Where? Your ass or something? I don't see it honestly." Amira retorted, As Nacht had a look of disgust written on his face.

"How vulgar, Amira!" Yami imitated, in a high pitched voice. As Nacht shook his head.

"How 'bout you Nacht? I'm kind enough to give you money if I lose." I uttered, with doubt heard on my voice. 'Well, I mean why would he like me when I disappeared for like a year and a half or something.' "Give me 500 too." Nacht sighed quietly, as he was starting, no. Already fed up with the two.

Amira sweatdropped slightly, before nodding. "Then, I'm off to see my beauty of a bestfriend, If he doesn't like me I get to punch you Yami deal?"  Amira glared at the male, As he scoffed confidently. "If i'm right, Give me those bags of money okay?" Yami sassily said, acting like one of those spoiled brats. Amira can't help but laugh. "Sure dude, Take care." The female waved her hand, As Yami and Nacht did aswell.

The maiden made her way to the Blue Rose headquarters, Nonchalantly entering the premises as if she was a member. The brigade members started whispering 'Captain Amira has returned? She must be here to see Captain!' Amira shrugged the murmurs off, Storming into Charlotte's office with a grin plastered on her face

Charlotte glared at whoever barged into her office, But her expression quickly changed to a suprised one. Amira opened her arms indicating a hug, Charlotte reluctantly stood up and hugged her anyways. "Hey!~ What you doing? Are you doing fine?" Amira excitedly said, pulling away from the hug.

"I'm fine, How was the mission?" Charlotte questioned, As Amira gave her a thumbs app. "It went good, I'm tired as heck." Amira groaned, taking a seat on the couch that was placed on Charlotte's office because of her regular visits.

The two conversed with each other for awhile, catching up with each other.

"Hey, Charlotte-chan do you think Nozel might like me?" Amira whispered, but loud enough for the blonde haired female to hear.

Charlotte raised a brow curiously, As she sighed. "Why not? You're Amira Celestine Fauna Hiroka, Clover's powerful maiden. Blessed with legendary eyes such as the 'himori', Trained under Lady Acier Silva and daughter of the current Wizard King. You don't bow down to no men, Beautiful and proper. And the best big sister someone can have."

Charlotte explained, with that long speech she made describing Amira.

Mira sweatdropped at the mention of her full name, Which was very long that's why she didn't bother mentioning it when she introduces herself.

"I could say the same to you, Charlotte. Yami is just too dense to realize how great you are. I mean, You're Charlotte Roselei and incredibly strong as well." At this point on, The two were mostly bragging about whatever characteristic each other have.

"But I was clearly gone for almost a year, or so. So I don't really know." Amira said, dazed. Charlotte shook her head. "True love can wait, Mira. You know that." Charlotte, sighed facepalming slightly.

"You're right, What's up with you and Yami? You together yet?" Amira laughed heartily, waiting for her bestfriend's response. "Well, He said you were his type so--"

"Wait what!? When did he say that!?"

"Uh, At the banquet almost a year ago?--"

"That's what was stopping you? Charlotte, I have no interest for the idiot you know that clearly! And if you were acting like me, That ain't gonna work! Cuz Yami likes honest people, honest to themselves. Not fake! I'm saying this as a former teammate of his, That's why I know this." Amira was exploding, at what the blonde maiden said.

"And that was almost a year ago!"

"But I can't blame you if you can't confess though, That takes a lot of courage.." Amira mumbled quietly, As Charlotte nodded.

"Just be honest to yourself Charlotte, If he doesn't like you well it's his loss honestly. Find someone better if he doesn't return your feelings, If he do returns it then live the best life you could!" Amira said, with a supportive smile etched on her face.

"You two aren't getting younger." Amira added, poking Charlotte's cheek.

"You aren't getting any younger aswell, Mira." Charlotte sighed, sipping the warm tea Sol gave her.

"Who took care of my squad, by the way?" Amira questioned, As Charlotte glanced at her.

"Lady Hermione. Also, Tomorrow they'll be getting Lady Amanda to punish her for her sins. Basically, making her rot in the dungeons." Charlotte informed the light mage, As she slowly nodded.

"I clearly forgot that I didn't tell Addison and Kai yet.." I heaved an long sigh, I was already tired and completely forgot about telling the two.

The only ones who were getting updated from my family was my younger sister, Kendra and my mother, Hermione.
"Well then, it's time you explain it to them." Charlotte said, As I took a sip from the warm vanilla tea someone from Charlotte's brigade gave me.

Author's Note!

Yami making a big brain
move and bet on whether Nozel
likes mira or not:💰

since amira trained under lady acier for awhile,
she already met nozel in their teenage
years so i might make a flashback
in the next chapter

[this might end soon sadly,
but y'all will get the happy
ending soon <3]

hope you enjoy reading
this chapter!