'A day in the life of Arachno'

A/n: Before we begin, I just want you guys to know that this story will be a mix of the Spiderverse film, the comics, cartoons, and the games respectively. I plan to introduce the Spiderverse and other spider people later on in the story. Yup, that means there will be two Miles morales's in this story and multiple Peters. Obviously.

I am going to be adding arcs and maybe a usage of different pov's any time I feel like it. And also, the other main difference between this "real world" and The "REAL real world" is that the Spider-Geddon comic series doesn't exist.

Complain to me about continuity or like errors in my detailing and I will either improve upon or ignore your suggestions.

In the last book, I've gotten some complaints about me breaking the 4th wall too much with my Author Notes, so I'll be stopping that. It won't be happening here I swear and promise. Instead, I'll do it all subtle like and stuff.

Before I forget, please make sure to vote and follow, thanks.
_________________________________

It was a colorful evening, the streets were filled the chatter of gossip and fanatics, it was just a regular day in New York, The Adventurous Arachno had recently prevented a crime from happening near Fifth Avenue and the people who had heard of his heroics were either geeking out or disapproving of his crazy antics.

High atop one of the buildings in Times Square, a boy wearing a Spider-Man outfit was currently unmasked (but he kept the hood on incase someone spotted him.) and was wiping away the sweat from his face with a towel that he kept inside his bag. He had messy, (H/C), and unkempt hair. With (E/C) colored and tired looking eyes.

Arachno: *deep sigh* What a day...

He glances at his watch which was hidden underneath his hoodie's sleeves, it was almost time for him to get back to his apartment that was closeby. It was a good thing his online classes were temporarily stopped, otherwise Y/n would just have another big headache to deal with.

Y/n: Hmm, maybe I should stop some more crime, just in case.

He folded up his towel drenched in his sweat and placed it back inside his bag. He gets up and touches his ear peice. Yes, he has a communication device. To contact who? His two friends who found out about his superhero identity of course.

Y/n: Guys? Is there any crime happening nearby cus I don't wanna swing for too long, I need to check up on mom again.

Male voice: *Bzzzt* Yeah, I think there's one by...wait. Someone's robbing Hershey's Chocolate World?

Y/n: Meh, can't blame 'em really.

Female voice: Could you grab some kisses chocolate for me?

Y/n: Nope, I'm not your fetch boy.

He taps on the ear piece once more and silences their voices since he knows she's  gonna be protesting. Putting the mask on again, Arachno swings himself over to the location of Hershey's.

*Thwip* *Thwip*

Arachno: They better not be eating the remaining gobstoppers I hid under my bed. Hmm, guess It won't hurt to get some.

*Thud*

The swing was fairly short since it was just closeby. Y/n lands on the windows of the gift shop and sees that there are four thugs holding the cashiers at gun point.

Arachno: Jeez, I guess the chocolate's really to die for.

He focuses and phases his head in to hear what they were talking about.

Thug #1: Hand over all the reese's cups and XL twizzlers!

Cashier: Why not cash?

Thug #1: Did I ask for the-- *smack*