"Because my fingernails look ugly without anything on them, and my hands don't work so..." I trail off and she just rolls her eyes.

My phone dings and I open it quickly.

Harry
You will have to wait and see babe ;)

Holy shit.

I don't need love right now, my mom wouldn't want me dating anyways. Even though she isn't here to tell me what to do, she's probably so disappointed.

Even my one boyfriend I had in grade 10 for barely even a month, she hated him. And grounded me for three months after because I dated someone. I have never gone on a date after that.

Harry also wouldn't want to be near me once he finds out what I did to both of them, and Zoe.

"Dianthe, what did he say now? Stop going into your alternate universe and focus?" She says and I snap out of my thinking.

"Oh, whoops." I say laughing slightly. I swallow a bit, not making it noticeable. "Just look." I show her.

Long story short she screamed.

A lot.

-

"Now let me get ready! Au revoir!" I say to Anna who's in the door way outside.

It's now 5:17 and I still have to get ready.

"ENJOY YOUR DATE!" She yells as she walks into my 'front yard'.

I shake my head and walk back inside.

After my little zone out, I just pretended everything was fine for the rest of the day.

Now, I'm picking out my clothes for my...my something...I guess.

I grab a silky pink button up, and some jean shorts, knowing it's hot outside.

I take off my panda pj's and I quickly hop into my outfit for the evening

I hope to god he never asks me to go somewhere fancy because I have zero dresses and I also hate them.

My parents, my mom especially always wanted me to wear pink dresses and she told me to 'act like a woman'.

I felt a bit bad for my dad, because he kind of just followed along with what she said. He never got an opinion on it.