Lets go to flying chairs next!

Start from the beginning

Then I looked up to watch the ride and somehow saw Sykkuno there.

He was raising his arms up and had a wide smile of enjoyment on his face.

I take my phone out of my pocket again and took a quick video of him in the ride.

I put my phone back on my pocket again after taking the short video.

~Small time skip~

Once the ride was over I stood up from the bench and walked over to where the exit of the ride is.

I immediately stopped Sykkuno and started making my way towards him.

He noticed me too and he started to run over to me. His movements being slightly off and erratic.

And as he got closer I could see how nauseous and dizzy he looked. He looked like he was at the verge of vomiting.

I run over to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the nearest bathroom.

~Another short time skip~

"That was so fun!" Sykkuno exclaimed as if he didn't just vomit on the bathroom for 5 minutes straight after that ride.

"Wanna try it again?" I asked teasingly.

"Nope!" He yipped out.

"So, you still wanna do the other rides you saw on the hot air balloon?" I questioned, really hoping he would say no.

But of course not.

"Mhm! But I'll do one last extreme ride since the sun's about to set! Then we can go over to the flying chairs!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Hmm but which one... the fireball ride, the slingshot or the top spin ride?" He contemplated to himself.

I've never heard about any of those rides but the slingshot one sounds like I should know it. I had a pretty big hint as to what the slingshot ride is, and it didn't look too bad, but I could be completely wrong since it was just a guess.

"Corpse which one should I do?" He asked and I looked over to him.

"What were the options...?" I questioned sort of embarrassed, I only remember the slingshot, the other two he mentioned was wiped from my memory.

"Fireball, slingshot, or top spin ride." He repeated.

The slingshot one sounded the most interesting, plus I wanted to see if my guess was correct about the ride.

"Slingshot sounds interesting." I said, he nodded and held my hand, dragging me towards the slingshot ride.

It actually wasn't that far because in just a minute Sykkuno saw it and ran towards it.

I watched the ride as Sykkuno was dragging me along towards it.

And I'd say I was about 80% right about it. It really was like a slingshot, a seat in the middle with two ropes attached to it, and then flung to the air. The only thing I didn't get right was that the ropes were stretchy and not chains or something, and the movements were random and erratic.

It would sometimes go to the right or the left, sometimes it would even go diagonal.

Overall it looked fun, it didn't look like it would make you nauseous, just scared. And I wanted to try it.

Once we made it in just outside the line Sykkuno let go of my hand and he went in the line, I followed him to the line.

He looked surprised that I would ride that but he also looked happy that I'll be with him.

"Are you sure you wanna try this?" He asked, a hint of concern and happiness mixed in his voice.

"It doesn't look like it'll make me throw up, so yes." I say confidently.

"We'll see."

~Short time skip~

Once we made it in front there were two seats next to each other, connected to the stretchy bungee wires.

I sat on the right on and Sykkuno sat on the left one. One of the workers buckled us up so that we're safe.

Then the worker started counting his fingers down from five.

5

I felt my heart beating fast.

4

I feel like I wanted to pee out or nervousness.

3

Hows Sykkuno?

2

He looks excited as always.

1

Fuck.

We we're launched into the air and I held onto Sykkuno's hand tightly and Sykkuno screamed out of joy.

Meanwhile I felt like my heart was about to burst.

I could see so much things from up here, and it scared me at how high we are with just a seat.

I looked down below my feet and that was the worst idea ever.

My heart started to beat even faster than it already was.

I felt like I would pass out but I wasn't.

Then before we knew it we we're back on the ground, safe and sound.

That felt so long but also so short.

I wasn't nauseous though so that was good. I wasn't nauseous but instead I was shaking.

Sykkuno got up first and he helped my shaking body get up and we both started to walk over to the exit. Him walking normally while I was shaking, my fingers would suddenly twitch every now and then.

"Do you feel like you wanna throw up?" Sykkuno asked nonchalantly as we both walked through the park. Him still holding my hand and swinging it back and forth lightly.

"No, I am shaky though." I say, he looked at me and smiled warmly.

"Lets go to flying chairs next!"

This was rather boring to write but still sort of fun ;/ im sleepy

I support Coastkunno! I wanna make a Coastkunno book since there isn't one anywhere 😩 Sihdoscijcksosox ok

E

1445 words ;D