Before It All...

She opened her eyes to see herself in what seemed to be packing peanuts. Before she could stand up, she was pushed onto the concrete. She watched other dolls like her go through machines, and it scared her just a bit. She strode to the machine and stepped into it after a girl named Megan went through. Once it closed on her, she looked down at her clothes. the machine suddenly spoke, " Your name is Y/N, and you are a-"

      The machine started to malfunction. she jumped out of it before the scanner could fall on her. The other dolls gave her looks, but then they gasped. Suddenly three girls came running at her, "You're here!" 

     A purple haired doll introduced herself while striking a pose, "I'm Lydia!" I waved with a sheepish smile. Lydia was pushed away by a pink haired girl, "We NEED to get you to Lou right now, he's been waiting for you!" she grabbed my arm and drug me to a big mansion, the outside a white and gray marble. She knocked on the doorand held onto me with a big smile on her face. A boy just a bit taller than me opened the door. He looked somewhat angry, his eyebrows furrowed and his ice blue eyes held a dark aura. He finally spoke, "This should be important Kitty, I was busy.."

     His voice was smooth, and his appearence just pointed out he meant business. Kitty jumped up and down as she showed me to him like a child with a doll, "She's here!"

     He looked at me with a smirk, "Oh, I see~" he purred out. My face heated up. Kitty let go of me and, what I presumed to be Lou, took my hand, "I've been waiting all day for you~ May I know your name~" Wow. His voice is just- wow. I nodded and stuttered, " Y-y/n.."

     He suddenly frowned and held my chin gently so I looked at him, "Don't stutter. I don't need a perfection speaking like an imperfection~" he let go of my chin. Imperfection? Well, I guess it IS the Institute of Perfection. He smiled, "I'm Lou, I run the Institute of Perfection, as you can see~" he smirked and winked. I looked away and blushed. He chuckled, "Because you're also a perfection like me, you will be living with me. You'll have you're own wardrobe of clothes for class and parties, along with your own room. I'll show you there sweetheart~" he purred. OMG the purring has GOT TO STOP. Does he talk to every girl like that? (no honey, you special) He lead me to my room swiftly. HOLY SHIT IT'S HUGE!The wardrobe was the size of a small room and in the middle of the room was a king sized bed with pale pink, silk sheets and pillows, along with a giant vanity with make up and all kinds of things to use for my hair!

     I plopped down on the bed, then I heard a small knock. I got up and opened my door. Lou held out a light nightgown to me, "These are your night clothes, just call me if you need me cutie~" he winked and shut the door. I stood their dumbfounded. He HAS to talk to have talked to every girl here like that. Right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! this is my first book, so bare with me here. I will be posting as soon as I possibly can. I hoped you're liking it so far!