꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1꧂

You just got out of your university, waiting for Tamaki to arrive and pick you up to go shopping.

Tamaki comes behind you and hugs you so tightly, that you can barely say: << Hi, Amajiki >>.
He buries his face in your neck and mumbles something that you can't fully comprend.
Than he rises up his head and kisses you on the cheek, taking your hand and when he gets in front of you, you kiss him on his lips.

You start talking about the party for your upcoming birthday, on the next saturday.
You want to surprise him by not telling him that there's not going to be any party...
in fact it will be just the two of you.

You stop and look at him in the eyes, saying: << i love you, Amajiki.
You have done so much for me and i want to reward you, in some way.
i already planned something, but it's a secret.>>. You blink and start walking again, living him questioning behind you.

You arrive at the shopping center, you grab a drink spending all your money and notice something in the corner of a shop window, it's a cute little stuffed bunny.
Your eyes shine at that sight, you think that it's just so cute that it makes you want to hug it all day and night.
But, sadly, you can't buy it because you ran out of money.

Tamaki noticed with how much joy you looked at that plushie, and says:<< You go ahead to the next shop, i'll run to the restroom very quickly, don't wait for me.>>
You nod and even if you don't want to, you loose eye contact with that adorable stuffed pet.

When you meet again, you're too tired to continue shopping so he takes you to your home.
When you're in your garden, you drag him behind the wall and take him under the tallest tree you have.
There, with your back against the rough cortex and one of his hands is on your waist while the other one is caressing your cheek, you talk about how much you love each other and about your future.

He says:<< Actually, i'm scared of the future. OUR, future.
I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and i'm not sure wether you're going to be happy with me or not.
I love you so much, that i can't even immagine a day without you... it's just that i can't help thinking that bad things could happen and i couldn't be possibly there every time to solve them for you and->>

You stop him placing your hand on his mouth: << Amajiki, stop. First, breathe.
Second, don't be so anxious, everything is going to be fine.
Even if something happens, i'll be able to handle it myself.>>.

He squeezes you tightly, clearly not interested in letting you go any sooner.
When he finally leaves you breathe, he looks into your eyes. << I never said that you weren't strong enough to defend yourself properly... i'm just worried, sorry.
I love you>>.
<< Don't worry, i get what you said.
Everything will be fine. I love you too>>
Then you start kissing, harder and harder, until you're both out of breath.

<< I should go, i'll call you later babe>>
He bows his head down to kiss you on your forehead.
You smile and wave him goodbye.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...