~{Part 1}~

"Wow aren't you sweet almost like Candy"

~~{_~:~_}~~

"Kenmaaaaaaaa" the girl enthusiastically shouted at her quite brother.
"What" he responded not taking his eyes of his game.

"Well, I was wondering if I could maybe help out at practise today" the girl shyly responded. Kenma thought about it for a second.

"No way" he finally spoke up looking at her now.

"Why not!" She sounded loudly.

Images of the boys trying to flirt with his sister flashed through kenma's mind. Just as he was about to say something kuroo walked up.

"Why not what?" he questioned the smaller girl.

"Kenma won't let me help out at practise" she huffed.

Kuroo smirked and knew exactly why. "A little overprotective I see, Kenma?".

"Ugh, fine but only cause I know you'll bug me about it", he grumbled.

"Yaaaaay !" the girl spoke eagerly. "Thank you Kenma  and thank you too kuroo" both the boys blush and nod. Kenma glaring slightly at the taller boy.

"Anyway I've got to go to class so I can check up on [bsf/n] they've been ill. So I bought them some of their favourite food. I hope they like them" she stated contently.

"[Y/n], they were only off yesterday with a cold" Kenma muttered unbothered.

"Yeah, but they were still off so that means I should at least help make them feel better" the girl smiled determined.

Kuroo spoke up, "Wow aren't you sweet almost like Candy". Kenma looked up at him and scowled, "are you hitting on my sister?"

"No! I'm being serious you really are sweet [y/-"
"Oh she's gone"

"Yeah, she's always been like that, always putting others first. I guess it's just habit for her" Kenma sighed smiling slightly thinking about all the times you went out of you way to help him.

~~{_~:~_}~~

[A/N]: okay that's the first chapter done! Ik it's a bit boring, our king will arrive soon I promise🙏🏼. This was just kinda laying down [Y/N]'s personality. I'm sorry if they don't fit your personality😶.

Anyway until next time see you lovelys x💗

[347 words]