A | hailey!!

Hailey | hey audrey! it's been awhile since i've seen you here. how are you?

she's surrounded by a bunch of guys and a few other thinks from your school. you're pretty much friends with most of them because of how popularity are at school.

A | i'm doing great!

Hailey | did you come out to see the fight??

A | it was just a little something extra.

Hailey | right right. well, this is sebastian, emma, kailey, nolan, mike, tyler, bradly, aroura, joey, evan, ryan, stacy, brayden, matthew, rylan, braxton, and ava.

A | well i already forgot all of their names already but nice to meet you guys i'm audrey.

Hailey | i'll let you go talk around.

A | alright. bye!

Hailey | bye baby.

she turns around and continues dancing on braxton? bradly? idk a B name. you grab a beer from a cooler and crack it open. you make a face after your first sip.

?? | you okay?

you look up to see a blonde haired guy with the prettiest green eyes. you'd never seen him before.

A | yeah, it's just been while.

?? | too many Truly's?

he laughs holding up his beer for a cheers. you complete it.

?? | my name's austin by the way.

A | hey austin i'm audrey.

Austin | oh? i think i've heard if you. do you go to Cocoa High?

A | yeah! do you?

Austin | noo way. i'm not that rich.

A | you don't have to be rich. it's not like i'm a private school kid.

he laughs at your joke.

Austin | right right. no, i go to Rockledge.

A | okay okay.

he looks out at the dance floor.

Austin | come on let's dance.

A | okay!

he takes your hand leading you out there. you dance with the kid and run into a girl.

Am | hey! watch i- audrey?

A | amber!

you give her a hug.

A | who's this.

Austin | austin.

she shakes his hand.

Am | hey! i'm audrey's friends.

Austin | you go to Cocoa don't you.

Am | i do.

Austin | all the beautiful girls do for sure.

she rolls her eyes.

Am | you two have fun.

you stick around austin all night. he's a really sweet guy. the sun starts to rise. you look around for amber.

A | we need to get home.

Am | fuck.

she kisses bryce goodbye. maggie is asleep over by the fire with some of her friends.

Am | should we-

A | she'll be fine. let's get home before my parents KILL US!

you start walking home when you get a phone call. of course it's your dad. you look at amber. you're both drunk as hell.

A | what do i do!

Am | uh answer. you're good at acting sober.

A | do you think he'll be able to tell.

Am | practice on me. i'm your dad. uhh *coughs* *speaks in deep voice* audrey ray little where are you.

A | uhh i'm at the... diner?

you both burst out laughing. the call ends.

A | fuck we missed it.

you laugh. neither of you can control your laughter. your dad calls back. you pick up.

dad | where are you?

A | me and amber decided to get breakfast before school.

dad | your backpacks are here

A | we'll come back and get them.

dad | okay. bye.

A | bye dad.

you hang up.

Am | that was good.

A | right!

you continue to the diner. a bunch of high schoolers will be there since it's the night after a party. the owners are young and it's kinda why the made it. you and amber get a table. she's about to fall asleep. you open your phone.

[6 hours ago]
Payt :)
well, i'm headed to bed now. i'll talk to you in the morning!! my producers love the voicemail bit. i cant wait to show you what i did today!

[9 hours ago]
Snapchat
payt :)

[9 hours ago]
Snapchat
payt :) is typing...

[9 hours ago]
payt :)

[10 hours ago]
Instagram
iitspayton just posted on Instagram

[12 hours ago]
Life 360
mags arrived at Beach Party (shore)

your old party girl really showed through here.

Word Count: 990