Chapter 3

Pearl and Dave started hanging out a lot. She was playing hard to get, but Dave was so patient with her, knowing what he wants.

One of the good days, they came to an agreement that they're in a relationship. But still Pearl wanted to take things slowly. She didn't want to rush into anything, since she's still a newbie. Dave went with the flow, until some time when he was accompanying her, when saying their byes, he kissed her on the chick. Pearl was blushing like a kid seeing baskets full of sweets. She didn't believe what just happened.

When Pearl got home she rushed to her friend and told her about the kiss on the chick. That night she was all thinking about it. Imagine if it was a real kiss, on the lips. Anyways it was no surprise because it was her first. I guess we all passed that stage.

The following day they met again, and this time around Dave made sure he kissed her on the lips. Pearl didn't know what to do, how to do it, how to even start. She was all over the place.
Dave, "Don't panick. Just go with the flow. Put your arms around my neck and feel the sensation ".
Pearl, "I... I can't. It's my first my time."
Dave, "Relax, don't rush." (He kissed her again and Pearl kissed him back) She couldn't believe what she did.

Pearl when she got home, the kissing was all she was thinking about. The sensation. The warmth, it was just perfect. Dave called to check up on her, since she was not comfortable with it, at first.
Dave, "Hey babe. How are you doing ?"
Pearl, "You're already calling me babe, ain't that too early? " (blushing)
Dave, "It sounds great and it suits you, babe."
Pearl, "Omg you said it again, lol"
Dave, "You should get used to it, babe. So tell me how was your first kiss ?"
Pearl, "I don't know, you tell me. Was I that bad ?"
Dave, "No, no not at all. You were doing just fine after I told you to go with the flow. It was amazing."
Pearl, "oh really? Thank you. I was so nervous, honestly. "
Dave, "Yeah, I saw that. That's why I wasn't in a rush. Babe will talk okay ?"
Pearl, "Okay, bye."
Daave, "Bye babe."

Pearl(this guy he's already calling me his babe. Ain't that early ? Maybe not. I kinda like how it sounds.)

*Thank you for reading *
Leave a comment