"She's a Hunter. She managed to escape us a couple of times-" Nobunaga begins to list reasons, his fingers flick up for each sentence he adds. "She held a good fight against Machi without her Nen. Her Nen isn't bad. And she's interesting." He cocks his head to the side and shrugs when he' finishes.

Machi rolls her eyes and mutters, "Playthings aren't partners, Nobunaga." She sighs, and a wisp of her pink hair flies up from the breath. Machi crosses her arms and awaits Chrollo's response, who pauses in consideration.

Finally he acknowledges me, as the creeping chill of his eyes reach mine. He smiles softly and asks,

"Would you like to join the Spiders?" With that question, Shizuku and Franklin's necks snap up, their attention directly and wholly on myself and Chrollo.

I can't help but smile in return, as I reply, "Yes." Chrollo leans back, and adds,

"Show me your Nen." It was a predictable command, a test of some sort was expected.

I envision my aura around me, and it begins to glow brightly, growing and warping around the room, before I begin to diminish it, allowing it to softly glow around me. Chrollo's eyes are unreadable, as are most of the Spiders, and he seems to be in consideration.

"Attack me," I say, my voice boldly makes its way to Chrollo, who seems interested. Nobunaga glances at me from the corner of his eye, however he doesn't protest or warn me against any possible dangers. It's likely that he is unable to speak against this as a policy of the Spiders, either holding Chrollo back from a fight, or showing favor in me for the sake of my safety.

I was worn down from the earlier attack with Machi, and the sun had already set, the blue sky darkens in shades of black. Whispers of clouds have formed in the sky, and the glimmer of stars are faint.

While I was with Kurapika, I was unable to eat, the last meal I had was breakfast. The hunger didn't bother me, as I was used to it through my previous trainings, however I had to quickly gain their trust in order to report to the Zodiacs. Kurapika has most likely returned to the Association, and I still have yet to contact him.

Chrollo rises from his seat, and his hands are open beside him. The pale moonlight from outside the building casts a faint glow on his face, as a brief whisk of wind sweeps into the room. His coat sways with the incoming breeze, and he straightens his back, as he picks up his leather bound book.

    He opens the book, and lifts a hand, aura seeping from every movement he makes. I swallow, accessing the dangers that may come with any possible movement that he creates. I am unaware of his Nen type and abilities, however this was my only chance to become a Spider.

    Nobunaga and Machi leave my side, and walk over as they slug down a wall, their eyes still trained on the both of us. Chrollo waves a hand, and a long piece of fabric appears from the book.

    "Shall we get started, (y/n)?"

***
My aura hardens around me, as I continue to dodge his relentless attacks. Each strike is aimed to kill, and every movement Chrollo makes is equally, if not faster, than Machi.

I am hardly able to avoid damage, as I have already sustained minor injuries from my earlier fight, my stamina has been worn down. However, I continue to keep my feet light on the ground, slipping barely from his grasp.

Chrollo opens his book, and waves of powerful aura flow from it. It is now that I speculate that he is a Specialist, and that his Nen ability is connected to this item, however I am still unaware of what it is, and what it's ability is as well.

My wrist flicks, as I aim a razor sharp Ben's blade towards the book, and Chrollo moves it from reach, however it rips out a page, that flutters weakly down to the ground. On the worn out piece of parchment is an image of a frightened man, and an item beside him, most likely a blanket or handkerchief.

Frowning, Chrollo picks up the piece of parchment, and places it neatly back into the book before he springs back into the battle. Though it is well hidden, I see that he is tense, the damage put to his book must have affected his Nen.

Again, I lash out, aiming for his book, however he quickly dodges it this time, and escapes free from harm. He will not make the same mistake again, and it would be foolish to attempt it.

Holding a Ben's blade of his own, he rushes towards me, and his right shoulder arched back. I dodge to my left, as it was clear that his positioning was to aim for my right, however he kicks me down from my legs, and pins me to the floor. His forearm is pressed on my chest, and he holds the Ben's blade to my neck.

Lowering himself so that we were eye to eye, he stops, his lips an inch from mine. I see a glimmer in his curious grey eyes, and he breathes,

"I win."

Author's note: Hi guys! Sorry for the late post, I was a bit busy, but I'll try to go back to schedule posting 2-3 times a week! This is Chrollo's first appearance, so feel free to leave feedback or suggestions :))
~Amorevolous