I Say Snatch, Eat, Erase

"Yes I have" I told her "I have it under control" I smiled "and if you don't behave" I glared at her "I'm not afraid to rip your little heart out" I got up as I got in her face "you may think you are all tough but sweetheart you aren't, drop the attitude and let Stefan help you"

"Alex" I looked at Elena.

"I'll be in my room" I went upstairs to my room as I paced back and forth. I grabbed a glass of blood as I drank it as I heard Elena and Vicky going at it.

I rushed down as Vicky was choking Elena.

"Enough" I pulled Vicky off Elena as Vicky walked away "you okay Elena?" I helped her up.

"Where is Stefan?" She asked me. As Stefan took her outside as I was inside with Vicky.

"Why is Stefan trying to have me fed on animal blood?"

"Because Vic, he is trying to help you"

"Why are you staying here?" She asked me.

"Because Stefan offered and it's better than living in a house alone" I told her.

"I can take you," she smirked.

She smirked "oh sweetheart, that's so sweet but you can't" I smirked at her "you can try"

She groaned as she left my room.

"Vicky ran away," Stefan told me.

I groaned as I got up as Stefan went to look at her. I grabbed my phone.

"Hey baby"

"Hey" she sighed "how are you?"

"I'm okay, I'm thinking of leaving New York"

"What? Why?" I asked her "you love living in the city?"

"I don't know I just don't want to be here anymore"

"Well where are you thinking of going?"

"I'm not sure mom," Anastasia sighed.

"Well if you need help deciding or want my option, baby let me know"

"I will, I love you"

"I love you too" I hung up. As I got up and went to the school for the Halloween party.

"Hey, Bonnie, Car, Tyler" I smiled.

"Alex you came!"

"Yup" I smiled.

"What are you?" Tyler asked me.

"Wednesday Addams" I smiled.

"Want a drink?"

"Please" I nodded as he went to get a drink.

Tyler handed me a drink "thanks"

"I'm going to try to find Elena" I smiled as I went into the school "Stefan!"

"Vicky is here" Stefan went and ended up finding her. I found Elena as Stefan bought Vicky out.

"I was worried"

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't find Jeremy"

"Hey, what's going on?" Matt asked.

"Everything is fine," Stefan told Matt.

Vicky being the bitch she is, saw this as an opportunity "I told you to quit bothering me"

"No, Vicky don't do this" Elena told her.

"Matt, he won't leave me alone"

"You need to back off man"