𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 0.3

Start from the beginning

you went up the stairs almost tripping over two steps which made you feel awkward. 'why can't i just walk normally?' you thought as you slowly made your way to your classroom.

y/n fact: clumsy

as soon as you opened the door, someone was now in front of you."ah l/n i heard from the counselor, so i grabbed your stuff for you" jeong said, as he gave you your school bag. you nodded your head in thanks.

"thanks jeong, i'll pay you back later" you said, but he waved his hand. "no need, i'm just doing my job as the schools president" he admitted while you adjusted your bag to your arm.

"i'll see you tomorrow, l/n" you waved him goodbye and made your way to the music room. you grabbed your electric guitar and headed back to the counselors office. by the time you got there, your dad and riko were waiting for you outside with their disguises on.

  "both of you look suspicious you know?" you said while both of them jolted up a bit. they look at you offended while your dad put his mask down. "just because we're wearing all black doesn't mean we look suspicious"

"yes you do. it looks like you'd rob a store after you leave here" you explained making them sulk a little. you walked you to your dad, almost tripping in the progress, and gave him a hug. he was a little surprised for a moment, but he hugged you back slowly.

"thanks for being here, dad" you said while you felt another pair of arms hugging both of you. riko already had tears in his eyes but trying his best not to let them flow, which made you flinch a little. "riko?! why are you crying?!"

riko sniffed a little. "i'm not crying. this is so emotional" he lied, but deep inside he was happy that you accepted your dad after he cheated on your mom.

riko fact: very emotional

you chuckled at him while you all let go of each other. "so where are we going?" you asked, while riko was blinking. a lot. your dad chuckled at riko and patted his back. "would you like to visit our home?" he asked, making you nod.

all of you went to the entrance with some small talk here and there. you explained how you got into music, which made riko be flattered for your inspiration.

'c'mon, just one picture' he thought as he hid behind a corner. his camera out, pointing directly at you. the lens focused, showing you look clear on the camera. he automatically snapped a few photos and hid his phone in his pocket. 'she'll be mine... for sure'

"what are you doing here?" a feminine voice asked which made him jolt up. that feminine voice belonged to yaoyorozu. the boy relaxed and rubbed his nape.

"it's nothing yao, just making sure l/n is with her family safe. you see?" he pointed at your direction making yaoyorozu understand the situation. she nodded her head. "don't be late for class now"

you got in the car and buckled your seat belt. you felt like someone was watching you so you turned your head to the school. no one was there. you shrugged it off thinking that you were paranoid.

the driver prepared to leave, once she saw everyone in the car seated. she started driving now, and headed to the neighborhood where your dad lived in. you untangled your earphones and plugged them in your phone.

riko, who sat next to you, looked at the song you were playing. crying for rain. domestic girlfriend intro. he didn't think you'd watch that show since it was so... interesting he'd say. you caught him looking at your phone which made you quite confused. you took out one earphone, while the  other was still in your ear.

"is something wrong riko?" you asked as you played with the earbud. he looked straight into your eyes which made you startled a bit. "you watched domestic girlfriend?" he asked still looking straight in your eyes.

you blinked once, then twice, realizing what he said. "no?" you said, but it sounded more hesitant. you, in fact, did watch domestic girlfriend but only for the intro song. it just hit different.

he stared at you suspiciously then sighed. "of course you didn't. you probably heard the intro from somewhere, yeah?" you nodded your head. you heard the song from social media so you were curious on what the anime was about. it was the exact opposite of what you expected.

the drive was quiet. some small talk here and there but it was mostly you and riko, which you didn't mind. the driver finally parked in a very modern house, which was mostly white and grey. you were honestly scared you might stain any furniture that will ruin the aesthetic.

you spotted two people through the window as soon as you closed the car door. 'that must be riko's mom, and little sister?' you thought as all three of you were walking to the entrance of the house.

aikio opened the door. you smelled vanilla as soon the door opened. it wasn't strong, but it wasn't faint. just the right amount.

"we're home! we brought a guest!"