𝘺𝘰𝘶

─── ・ 。゚☆: *本望*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *本望*.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ☪⋆

┊ ⊹ ┊

✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚✩

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

17:35

"whatever you left behind became all of me"

that was the first thing he heard from you. in the music room, with your electric guitar strap hanging on your neck. you moved swiftly to the chorus you played, while a bi-colored hair male was looking at you through the crack of the door.

your (h/l) hair swinging side by side. while your feet jumped up a little to the rhythm. he was speechless. how can anyone get hyped up by playing a part of a song? well, you do.

"days keep going with a wound stuck in my heart"

he kept watch of your movements, which was just swaying side to side. your (e/c) eyes were on the strings of your guitar, while your fingers were starting to get new small blisters on your fingers.

"if you pull out forcefully it's going to bleed endlessly- wah-!"

you almost tripped on the cord, since it was wrapped around your foot. you tried to untie it, but it made you wobble a bit. you gave up and sat on the floor to untie the cord.

"that was close..." you muttered as you were still sitting down on the floor. a knock was heard, which made you use your quirk accidentally. you disappeared.

the male, on the other hand, saw you disappear in a swift moment, which made him confused. 'i was sure someone was here...' he thought, then you appeared behind the door. it made him step back a little from your sudden appearance.

"um.. c-can i help you?" you stuttered, while the male was trying to remember something. he scratched his cheek from the awkward aura coming from you.

"i was just patrolling the school. what are you doing this late?" you looked out the window, which was already sunset. your eyes widen in shock, which made you pack up your stuff immediately.

the male was confused by your sudden action, but still waited for your answer. you managed to get all your things, and stood in front of the male.

"i was doing extra practice, now i got to go todoroki!" you said, as you ran to the exit of the school, almost tripping down the stairs.

todoroki shoto, part of the student council. (l/n) (y/n), an outcast to the school. both third years in middle school. how will their fate be tangled to each other? will it be for good or for bad?

 how will their fate be tangled to each other? will it be for good or for bad?