Shivika conversation

One day Anika was coming back from her office when suddenly someone pull her it was non other than Shivaay

Ani: what the hell
Shivaay: Anika please I want to talk to u
Ani: ok fine
Shivaay: Anika I know in past I have created a mess in our relationship and I m regretting that and also I m guilty about my behavior towards u and also I didn't trust u. But can u please give me one more chance to prove myself atleast for our kids sake
Ani: Shivaay I forgave u but the thing is that trusting u again is difficult for me and also I m scared what if u again break my trust and that time I will not able tolerate it and I also don't want my kids to suffer
Shivaay: I understand Anika but can u give me a chance
Anika: I think let's start from being friends
Shivaay: ok
Anika: so friends
Shivaay: friends
Shivaay: tell me about my kids
Anika: when I came here after a week I came to know that I m pregnant I was very happy but also sad because u were not there 😔. During my pregnancy all took care of me pampered me I was happy but somewhere I was missing u. For 4 months I was working after 5 month I worked from home. Omrupri has also confessed their love for Gauri, Bhaviya and Raveer and they got married. After that day came when my two angels came in my life and make my life more beautiful and also make a  mother. After year Om, Gauri, Rudar, Bhaviya, Ranveer and Priyanka become parents and we also enjoyed time with our kids and also Mahi and Mona came here to stay with us with their 1 year old daughter Avni. We enjoyed a lot playing with our kids, teaching them,etc  and also when they called us mom and dad and then after 5 years we came to know that Naira was pregnant again we all were happy specially Karkit and he wa very sure that baby would be a girl. I still remember during her pregnancy Kartik was very protective and caring for. Naira eat this or that, she loves to dance but our Kartik made her sit and dance, she wants to go out for walk but Kartik instead her taking her out he cleared cars from parking area and made her walked there and after 6 months and she was very frustrated on him and after lots of argument he finally agreed what we can go out and we all were very happy and we went to xyz resort. On her delivery day we all reached to hospital with her expect kids our Kartik was sleeping and Naira was being stubborn that when Kartik will come ten only she will go for delivery and we called and he came there running and also went inside with her but as the doctor was about to give Naira injection he faint because he was scared of 💉. And when he came to consciousness he panicked and after lots of difficulty he calmed down and still he was tensed after few hours doctor came with baby girl and handed to he was very happy as baby was girl and also what says was true. Kids was also happy that they have sister.

Listing to her Shivaay happy + sad as he was not there when his wife and his kids needed him.

Precape: don't know 🤷‍♀️