Mɪɴᴊᴏᴏɴ/ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜɴᴅᴇɴᴛ

Jimin pov:
I talk to my bestfriend jungkook wen the teacher comes in with a new student and he was hot and cute his plum lips his hips his ass i think im in love i know this crazy but do you now about love on the first look. Wen i want to say that to jk the beauty starts to speak. " Hello im namjoon and i hope we can be friend's and take care of me." i mumble under my breath "I will" stared at him for the whole lesson.

                       Namjoon pov:
I sit down wenn I start to work I felt Observed. I looked to the right wen I see a boy how stared at me wen I seed him I looked down on my lap and blushed.  But wenn i looked forward I see three girls how give me a bitch look so I just looked down again and pay attention to the teacher.

                       Time skip to lunch
I walk to the lunch room wen I was short for the lunch room someone pushed me inside a empty class room. I started panic wen he/she started to talk. " how do you think you are that you can take my men!!" The girl said wen he pushed me in to the face. " I-i don't know how's your man but my sorry for taken him away from you." I said wen I start feel how little tears roll town my cheek. " how you should be slut!" she said as she give me a another punch in my face. " I work years that jimin like me and now you came and destroyed everything!" She want to punch me again wen someone took her hand down and started talking. " you really think that I will ever like you hmpf naaa girl I'm gay" he pushed her out the way and stretched his hand out so I can stand up.

                       Nobody's pov:
The girl and her friends run out and jimin and Namjoon just looked in their eyes for a moment wen Namjoon started to speak. " thank you for helping me and..." namjoon doesn't finish his text wen he walk up to jimin and kiss his cheek " can I make it out that we ate together lunch?" Namjoon look in jimin's eyes hope of a answer. Jimin smiled and said " yes why not" wen Namjoon want to go out of the room jimin grabt on his waist and turns him so their lips touched.

                            Namjoon pov:
Is it crazy that I say it feels to good not kiss back? I'm in shock but god his lips?! Ouch he's bites my bottom lips hart. Wen I gaps he took the chance to let his tongue slip in. We had a tongue fight but of course he wins. I moan my soul out but then he stopped and I whimper because it felt so good...

                       Nobody pov:
Jimin Notice that like more he kissed him so much needier he is. And jimin doesn't want to rush anything so he stopped he heard namjoon's whimper and feel to touch him more but he can't. So he said." baby I know how much you want me to touch you but I don't want to rush things between us so I'm sorry I hope you understand me." namjoon nodded his head and they started to walk for lunch.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ/ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ 💜💜
~563 words~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎