Sar'ika flashes her brows and mutters in Mando'a under her breath as she watches Poe take out another cannon.

"Tallie, start you approach."

"Approaching now."

Sar'ika watches as other ships begin to approach the First Order and she gets the feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach, "I hope you know what you're doing, Dameron."

"You're just upset you can't be up here with me."

"To get myself killed up there with you? I'm good down here, thanks."

"I've got one cannon left, and here comes the parade," Sar'ika takes the comms and walks over to the window watching the explosions, "Come on, Djarin, just admit it. You're jealous."

She scoffs, "Jealous? Of you, Dameron? Dream on, Fly Boy."

BB-8 starts beeping nervously again and Sar'ika chews on her bottom lip, her eyes following the X-Wing, she stands on her tip-toes every time he disappears form view trying to see over the large ships. "Yeah, yeah. I see him! Come on, Djarin, just admit it."

"Admit what, Dameron?"

"Your undeniable, very strong, and very obvious, feelings for me."

"Feelings of hatred you mean? Then absolutely, Dameron."

"No, no, no, damn it!"

"What's wrong?"

"My weapon systems are down. BB-8, you gotta take out that last cannon, work your magic, buddy."

Connix speaks over the comms to Leia and Sar'ika gives a sigh of relief as the last ship leaves, the blast hitting the now empty base, "You did it, Dameron, now get back over here."

"No, we can do this. We have a chance to take out a dreadnaught."

Leia rises and takes the comms form Sar'ika's hand, "Get you and your squadron back over here, Poe."

"These thigs are fleet killers. We can't let it get away."

"Disengage now, Commander. That is an order-"

She's cut off as Poe turns off his comms, "Dameron!" Sar'ika yells into the comm link.

"Dameron! Get your mud scuffing ass back onto this ship right now, takisit. I swear, if you don't turn this comlink back on right now I'm flying out there myself and that dreadnaught will be the least of your worries! Dameron! Dameron!"

The resistance member standing beside her freezes and shuffles away as she slams the comlink onto the table turning to look out the window.

Leia looks up at the golden droid, "Wipe that nervous expression off your face, Threepio."

R3 looks up at Sar'ika who is tapping her foot against the floor, "Oh, well, I will certainly try, General." He slowly turns away and looks at the green droid beside him as he mutters, "Nervous?"

The green droid hits into Sar'ika's leg but she keeps her eyes on the resistance ships in space, she doesn't move until she hears the arguing of a medic and her father.

"Buir, you can't be here, you need to rest."

"I'm fine."

"I see where you get your stubbornness from, Commander." The doctor sighs crossing her arms over her chest.

"Just leave him be, Ava, he'll be bored soon." She offers a smile to the doctor who smiles back and leaves with another tired look in Din's direction.

Din walks up to stand beside her looking out of the window, "What's happening?"

"Dameron is a rotten, no-good, mud scuffing, nerf herdering, piece of Bantha shit!" She yells into the comms, a few people flinching at her sudden outburst.

But still, she gets no reply from the other side, "I know you can hear me, Dameron!"

She watches as the bombers and other X-Wings fly towards the First Order ships.

Sar'ika growls under her breath and shakes her head, "If the First Order doesn't kill him, I will."

Her mouth parts as she watches the fighters take out the resistance members one by one, a bomber goes down taking out two X-Wings with it, she watches as people she works with slowly get taken away before her eyes.

Bombs start dropping, only a few making it to the surface before the ships are blown up leaving just one, Paige.

One of the only friends Sar'ika has made, one of the only people who doesn't care who or what she is, or about her scrappy personality. One of the people who helped her grieve over both Han and her mother.

She sighs in relief when the bombs are dropped but that turns to dread as the ship explodes right after, "Paige!" She yells out trying to hold in her tears.

"Direct hit! Dreadnaught down!"

The bridge cheers but Sar'ika clenches her jaw and shakes her head, the last of the pilots load up and the ships quickly go into hyperspace to escape the First Order.

But Sar'ika leaves the bridge quickly, her mind set on finding one person.

Rose Tico.