- 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 -

Saturday night. You were currently over at your friend Casey Beker's house having you annual Saturday night horror movie marathon. You were sat on the sofa patiently waiting for Casey.

"What film do you wanna watch first y/n/n, i've got psycho, Child's Play or my bloody valentine?" You heard your friend call to you

"umm..... you got Halloween?" You see you loved that film, you had it on a vhs tape and everything but while you were watching it one night you accidently dropped the tape while putting it into the case causing it to break instantly. Your friend Randy promised he'd try and see if the movie store he worked at had any more tapes but he hasn't gotten back to you yet.

"No. You watch that film way to much anyway, try watching something new for once" Casey said while returning to the living room and opening the case to My Bloody Valentine and placing the tape into the tv. Even though you and Casey weren't officially best friends you sure acted like it and loved to tease each other over stupid things such as child hood crushes and even you huge passion for slasher horror films.

"Do you have popcorn?" You asked finally deciding you were hungry. You had been going back and fourth ever since Casey went to get a film for the two of you to watch weather you wanted food so why not have popcorn, you are watching a film.

"Yeah... there should be some"

You stood up from where you were sat pulling the blanket ,you had packed for you short trip at the Beker residents, over you shoulders. You had finally found the popcorn and had placed it on the stovetop, slowly moving yourself over to the kitchen counter that sat in the middle of Casey's kitchen, sitting yourself down on top watching the pan. While watching the pan you could here Casey talking to someone on the phone but you just presumed it was her boyfriend, Steve. You weren't really fond of Steve if you were been honest, you preferred Casey's ex boyfriend Stu.

Stu was once of them people who had a two way personality. He came across as overly nice and had the mind set of a three year old but you would still love him to death, but on the other hand he was very shady and suspicious and you couldn't understand why.

While you were deep in your train of thoughts Casey had entered the kitchen and made her way over to you.

"Here talk to the creepy phone guy i'm gonna go some more batteries for the remote" She told you while shoving the phone into your hand, before leaving the room. You pulled the phone to your ear debating if you should talk to the person on the other end. See you weren't the kind of person who loved socializing that much you only talked to a few people and that was your friend group.

Finally settling on answering you pulled the phone tighter to your ear "Hello". There was a moment of complete silence, no sound coming from either end of the phone. Whoever was on the other side seemed as though they were trying to comprehend why you were there. "Hello creepy phone guy?"

"Who is this?" Someone finally answered you. The voice almost sounded menacing but had a hint of familiarity to it.

"why do you wanna know?" You had now moved so you were stood just in front of the cooker the phone in one hand and the other hand was shacking the pan

"I just do.....Where's your friend gone?"The voice asked. At this point you wanted to hang up, you really didn't want to speak to whoever this was.

"Steve is that you?" The only person you thought it could be was Steve. He didn't really talk to you much so that could be why he was confused

"Who's Steve?"

Now you were just confused. "Look I don't know who you are im just gonna hang up okay"

"wai-"