Chapter 01

======================================

D A Y 01: BEGINNING?

======================================

Morning arises from the snowy hills distant. Birds chirping happily away, flying off to do their daily routines. Roosters coca doodle doing as their eyes were hit by this morning beams heating the slightest of their snow carpet in their coop. Separated to every corner of the neighborhood to wake the tired citizens and welcome the new day.

Rising light slides on the side of a white large mansion. One particular window opened to the outside, beams passing through the square gape on the wall. Long enough to reach the eyes of one sleeping young one tucked nicely on his king-sized white and yellow bed.

Black eyes bold that lacks, flashes to the morning lights. Bright colors of yellow envelopes the room, literally and the opposite of becoming figurative that it was in the past.

Light lemon walls, grass-like carpets. All in his likings. Organized, neat scenery. Open windows to the balcony with a wonderful view of the sea and the city beyond.

Flipping the blankets to the side, bristled with pain beyond his deep full of thoughts.

Raising his arms stretched up and a crack, groaning from the disruptive light that ended his peaceful slumber. His legs barely any muscles. Pulling himself out of his humongous cushion was a struggle by itself.

Soft, comfy blankets brushed against him, dragged along by his movements to the end.

Standing up startled by an early wake-up nerve from a soft creak. Blanket folding cuts shortly as the pink woman figure awaits by the entrance. Impatiently. Seemingly undergoing some real hardcore stress.

Lips plucked, tone of her entry was very agitated. "Free!" She calls his name, to which the blond was apparently deafened to hear. Disregarding her calls, causally folding his messy blanket down to the cover of his bed.

She said it again, her dried voice hurts from the get-go. Not gonna be over until the blond responds.

"What...?" Free eventually turned back, finished his last pack. Annoyed by the loud barks.

"What do you mean 'what?" She angrily asked, like a sister she acts like a mother. "School starts in two hours, and you still got miles of driving to do." She rages to the obvious fact in every morning of a typical teenager.

"So what...? I woke up early..." He spoke up for himself, true and all as his rectangular digital clock shows his early waking for a student.

The woman grips on her arms tightly, chest stood out from the rest. "Good, keep it that way...just..." She unknowingly stopped, then found the word eventually, "Checking in if you are..."

Free clicks his tongue, clutching tight at the folded soft blankets in his hands turned sharp edges.

Until his curiosity kicks in, wonders what she could be up to. As her wardrobe became excessively forms like a sheep. Fluffy black boa resting over her shoulders and bright dresses seem out of her posture.

"Never knew you were into shaggy outfits..." He remarks on what he is currently seeing, too fancy for a woman who avoids too much public attention to herself.

"Excuse me?"

He added more, this time eyes on his busy hands, not gonna try a staring contest with her again. "Don't tell me you're still seeing that curly hair weirdo... Trad was it?" On the last pillow to redone, he goes for the next on the bedsheets.