Zheng Yi did not understand why these otters were not willing to talk. Jiang Zhen had already known the reason.

When he brought people into the water, the otters were not close, and no one found him drowning. It was because of this that he was able to bring people quietly to the boats of the otters.

Of course, this is also due to the fact that the sky is too dark and his preparation is sufficient.

Before the earthquake, Jiang Zhen had been in the vicinity of Hecheng County for more than 20 days, and he did not bring people into the water. Before this time, he made a lot of preparations.

At this moment, the people who got into the water had a thin bamboo that they could exhale under the water. Everyone was tied with a thin line and was led by him to ensure that he would not go wrong...

Jiang Zhen was slamming the hull slowly out of the water, just to hear the otters talking about this action.

"The five ships look really good."

"So the head will look at it."

"With these five ships, we can do bigger business in the future!"

"These ships are said to be food, and everyone is not hungry."

......

It turned out that these otters have been in the waters for a long time. They are getting more and more people, and their strength is getting stronger and stronger. They want to get a few big ships, so they will not agree with Zheng Yi’s request for a toll. I intend to wipe out Zheng Yi’s fleet.

They also know that such a caravan cannot agree to give the ship and the goods to them all, and then the people leave, so there is no meaning at all, and they have already made up their minds.

"One, two, three... eight, nine, ten!" The number of people in the otter soon counted ten, and when he had not finished counting, the otters had already started.

These otters are all speaking in tongues. While the people in the Zheng family are not very fluable, they start to throw arrows at the big ship and then climb to the ship.

Their bows and arrows are actually of poor quality and poor archery, but even so, people on board still need to avoid.

"Continue to sail, fight for breakthrough!" Zheng Yidao.

"Young masters, they can't go out, they are moving their hands in the river." Lu Avenue, the river in front was filled in a section, as for the back... There were too many boats behind them.

Zheng Yi's face is iron blue.

By moonlight, Zheng Yi can see that the boat near the big ship is full of people, those people look at them greedily, and their eyes are shining in the dark.

"Can we escape?" Zheng Yi asked.

Lu Dadun paused, and said: "The young master can rest assured that we will be able to protect you from breaking out!"

Is this only to protect yourself from breaking through? Zheng Yi's face is a bit ugly, but look at the large number of otters outside, but also have to admit that his ship and cargo, perhaps really have to be accounted for here.

"Grab the food!"

"Kill those profiteers!"

"Killing one person is divided into two silvers, rushing!"

......

The otters yelled and someone had climbed onto the boat.

People in Guangping Prefecture do not have water, but water-based things can be practiced.