Ubuyashiki (Angst)

Start from the beginning

"You just wasted your life on him you know that?"

Without any hesitance, you spit in his face but he didn't even flinch nor take a step back from you.

"At least I have someone who can be by my side whatever it takes than to waste his entire life forcing someone to join him just to have companion! I pity you Muzan, I really do." You then grabbed the dagger that has been on your waist this entire time waiting to cut him perfectly.

You definitely know how to fight since you have to be strong too for your Husband.

That's what your Mother thaught you.

"Die!" The edge of your dagger cut his chest as deep as it can for him to slow down a bit but Muzan doesn't know how to do that.

Especially when you gave him a chance to kill you in his will.

And no one will stop him right now since he waited so long for this to happen.

Concentrating on your breath as you lunged yourself at him, swinging your dagger back and forth barely hitting him because of his inhumanely speed as he tries to rough you up a little bit until you kicked his stomach, hurrying to stab his heart down to his abdomen.

A smile leave your lips as you thought you're about to kill him.

But you're wrong. You didn't even see his true form yet.

Screaming in pain, Muzan stood up straight as his jet black hair turns into white with his very pronounced blood vessels accross his body, and several mouth came out in his arms and his lower part of body, making your eyes widened as if it saw something peculiar.

Before you can withdraw your body, his big hand made its way to your face making an impact that will surely hurt your whole body as you flew around and your head was the first one to hit on the tree.

A thick, warm liquid slowly trickling down on your head, still struggling to move and breathe because of his one strong move that you can't even compare to anything you experienced from training.

"N-no, stop..." You heard Kagaya's low voice from afar but you can't move your head properly as you desperately want to see his face once again.

Feeling light headed, Muzan grabbed a fistful of your hair and he start to bang your head against the tree making it more difficult to breathe.

You can't even form a word to stop him let alone fight him with your weakening body everytime he hit your head as it making you more dizzier than ever.

Thoughts running wild in your head, not really care what Muzan do to your body.

Is this the end?

Is this what the elders said about being a female to a marriage?

Did you really protected your husband?

Kagaya, will he really live after you believed that he will not gonna die because of the curse that runs in their family?

... is he proud of you?

Staring deadly nowhere as your thoughts comes in and out and it's making you feel numb.

"STOP!!" Despite of having severe injuries in every part of his body, he almost cut Muzan's head using your dagger and he easily put you to the ground grasping for air while choking because of your blood coming out of your mouth.

In this moment, you knew.

You already knew that this is where you bid your goodbyes and sweet talks with Kagaya.

The only person you loved the moment you laid your eyes on him.

Little did you know, Kagaya's tears are everywhere, falling nonstop as he try to kill Muzan after what he just witnessed earlier.

No one should lay a finger on you. No one should hurt you because that's what he promised to you, he will take care of you until he can for you to at least enjoy his company even though his presence is enough to occupy you with joy and happiness.

Muzan jumps on one of the roofs to let himself regenerate as he saw the sun about to rise.

"It was fun playing with you,"

"Come back here, you coward!" Kagaya then followed him to get his revenge but as soon as he heard your faint yet soft voice, he turned his head to you.

"(Y/N), my love..."

He hurriedly come near you while you're finding his hand for you to hold.

"I-I'm here, tell me what you want love," he hold your hand tightly before kissing it. You just smiled in front of him as you cough up blood.

"I love you Ubuyashiki. There's no day and night that I didn't love you..."

He too knew, but he don't want to believe that this will gonna be your end. You two promised that both of you would be there anytime at any place that you could think of.

But how can he fulfill his promise if you're gonna die here?

"I know my love, and I love you too. You're the reason why I want to live more and believe that this curse shouldn't be the end of me (Y/N), you're my saviour."

You finally smiled in front of him and it's like the first time you met, what he feels around you as soon as you smiled at him makes his heart skip a beat.

It really was genuine love,

But not everything ends with a happy ending.

Closing your eyes, saying sweet things to him to make his emotions light isn't working. Knowing that you're about to die in his own arms might traumatize and blame himself.

"I'm tired, love..."

He smiled bitterly in front of you as he placed your head in his lap,

Just like what you did to him earlier...

"Then sleep (Y/N). I'm gonna be here. I'm not going anywhere until you wake up..."

With a smile on your face, your half lidded eyes were closing slowly so as your sweet smile, fading like those white smoke puffs flows in the air.

Tears never left Kagaya's eyes as he silently mourn for your death, uttering sweet words to you even though you won't ever hear her until his last moments.

"I promise you my love, Muzan will pay for this..."

----

So yeah! It kind of didn't go as planned but I think this flow of story quite go well with your request tho. I still hope you like it! Have a great day guys!

It was fun writing this! Thanks for the request!