Chapter Eight

Magsimula sa umpisa

I pulled my hand away only rushing to get into the school not stopping to answer any of the questions people asked as I did so.

I rush into the bathroom and into a stall before sitting down and hands only then could I hear Ace's laughing over my own beating heart.

"What the hell is wrong with you, He's gonna think I'm a porn star," I whisper to myself.

"Who cares, I can talk!" I shout a bit too loud only to cover my mouth.

"Ace, no, you're not going to fuck something else up for me," I say.

"Come on Ace, you're supposed to be a different person, let me take over, we're already using my name. Let me be Ace." 

"No, remember the last time I 'let you be Ace' Jack still hates me."

"Oh come on, that was years ago. Come on I can speak, you'll still be in control of the motor functions. Just cover your mouth if I say something you don't want me to." 

"Cause that's not weird."

"Not as weird as a guy having a conversation with himself in a bathroom. Come on, this look screams confidence. You don't have that." 

"Ace!" I hear Jack call out and I start to panic.

"Fine Just don't ruin this," I whisper.

Finally!

I step out of the stall and instantly he was in front of me.

God don't let me regret this.

"So were you saying you were a porn star or;" He trails off.

"Yeah, I kinda realized that's what it sounded like when I walked away, no. I'm actually just a clothing motel, usually torso number three but sometimes I'll get big roles molding cologne or shit like that." Ace says and I sigh.

"Oh good because I'd probably die of embarrassment if that's where I recognized you from," Jack says blushing slightly.

"Oh, so you're a fan of those?" Ace teases and he instantly goes red.

"I'll see you around Jack." He says and I take that as a queue to leave.

See that wasn't so bad. 

He says and I agree it went surprisingly well.

You'll have to let me borrow your body one time so I can fuck him.

Dude I'm in a relationship.

You can have your boy toy why can't I.

Suddenly I walk into something and look up to see a sad-looking Ax.

"Speak of the devil." Ace says and I nearly cover my mouth.

Take a back seat.  I think earning an annoyed groan from Ace.

"Is something wrong?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Jealousy." He says under his voice.

Awe.

Fuck that was cute. 

"That guy made your heart race." He says and I smile.

"Look Ax, it's different for him. My heart was racing out of pure fear for him. There's nothing you have to worry about." I say and he smiles placing a hand on my cheek and causing my heart to race more.

"Ok, what's your first class?" I ask and he looks at his schedule.

"Uh, Gemilogy." He says and I smile.