Chapter 2

"If only one day, I could fall in love.......

Mc pov

'Ah, it's been six months since I came to this world. Damn my life was so boring but I can get lazy. '

I said to myself.

But the language that came out of my mouth is just.

" Ah, its blugh ah montf shinze ih chome toh thish worlf. Dhamn ma lafe wash sho bhorinh buth ih chan geth lazhy."

So basically, I was speaking bullshit.

Whatever. Nobody knows what I was thinking anyway.

I look around me.

Wah...

No matter how many time I look at this room, I always feel shocked!

The room was decorated with bluish-purple colour. The wall was like a galaxy. With a little sprinkle of gold. Maybe that's the stars. There is also some planets. It's really beautiful. The furniture around me either purple-blue, baby blue-white, black blue or white purple colour. The crib that I stay has a toy above. It's shaped like the moon, stars and the sun. There is a box full of baby toys beside my crib.

Hah... Diamond spoon kid!

Yup, that's me!

Damn!

*knock knock*

A maid comes in.

"Good afternoon, princess."

Said the maid.

Then she takes me to the bathroom. I guess it's time to bath!

I was cleaned by five maids. All of them gently wash and dress me cutely.

I saw myself in the mirror.

I swear that I looked damn adorable and pretty.

I wear fluffy pastel pink dress with some sparkling around the top. There are white and golden lines around the dress. I had a big ribbon at the back of my head as the hair accessories. I wear small and cute pastel pink shoes.

After carefully examined myself, I feel that my light is being blocked by something. Then I looked up. Oh, I see. It is the duke! My father!

"Hello, my little angel."

He said. Then, he picked me up. Woah, I saw the distance between the ground and me was so damn far! Yup, he is so tall. Or maybe I was just small.

" How are you today, little angel?"

He asked gently.

As a response to the question,

I laugh at him.

" Seems like you are happy today."

He said. Then he walks toward our garden.

The garden was full of flowers. There are some red, purple, white, yellow, blue and even black rose. There also chrysanthemum, lilies, lilac, tulip, orchid, and even Hyacinth. The garden was so colourful and cheerful because of these flowers. Even the smell was so damn good. We walk around for a while before we go to the centre of the garden maze. There, four chairs in white colour and amid-size white round table are places. Father made me sat at his thighs. The servants bought some sweets and tea with my milk.

I looked at those seductive sweets. I want it......

Then my father took some of the delicious-looking sweets to my mouth.