A Small Room

In a small room, the walls are decorated with tones of posters, animes, Mangas, old 70's and 80's music bands, movies, comics, all kind of posters.

The bed is white with pastel yellow bed sheets and pillows, there is a giant polar teddy bear between the 2 pillows.

In the right of the room there is a white wood desk with a computer set. 2 screens, a black keyboard and a yellow computer mouse.
A planisphere is above the desk, with little red drawing pin on it, France, Australia, Egypt, Canada and Spain, a green drawing pin is on Japan.

In the left there is a bay window, decorated with white and pastel yellow squares pillows

The door is between the white desk and the black closet next to the bed.

"I'm back!"

"Hello darling. I'm in the kitchen."

Two voices are heard from downstairs, two female voices.

"I made some cookies."

"Oh, Thanks but no thanks. I have a lot of homeworks. I'll eat some later."

"Alright sweety."

The door slammed wild open. A dark skinned girl comes in, throw her bag on her bed and run toward the bay window.

"Fluffyyyyyy! My baby doooog. Who's the good boy? You're the good boy!"
She petted the little black Cocker.

✧*:.。. ??? 's POV .。.:*✧

I threw myself on the bay window.
"I'm soooo tired!" I sighed and patted the blank space next to me "Come here big boy!"
Why do I do this stupid voice when I talk with him?

My 2 years old dog jumps and layed next to me, his head on my legs.
"You're lucky, you know?" I petted him "No school, no responsibilities, no one to bother you. Only eat poop ans sleep. Lucky boy!"

I looked at the window, the leafs are falling.

I sighed and stund up, scaring my dog on the process. "Oh sorry Fluffy."
I putted my coat in my closet, took my bag, sat at my desk and started working. "Let's do it so I can watch a movie."

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
If you're wondering who's the brunette you're watching while she's doing her homeworks well that's me. Rose Smith, 17, last year of high-school, daughter of Alexandra and Joey Smith, sister of Morgan Smith and owner of Fluffy the dog (my brother named him, don't judge my baby dog).
I'm not special, bad at sport, not too tall or too small, not sexy or extremely cute, not super smart or super dumb, not popular at all but still have friends.
Yeah I'm a perfect every girl.
Dark skinned, short curly hair, brown dog poop eyes colored. No piercing or tattoos, not courageous enough to have some.
I'm the type of person you'll see without seeing. You know this guy at the mall you don't know anything about him and you don't care, you know he's a human being and that's it. You'll just walk past him. So I'm this guy!
And don't get me wrong, I LOVE being this guy, being the center of attention, not for me. I leave the spotlight to someone you love it.
I like mangas , animes, old vintage movies, 70-80's musics (best years if you ask me), I'm a big geek and weeb and it's pretty normal nowdays.
Yeah I'm pretty normal.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

"If you had to define yourself in one word what would it be and why? SERIOUSLY MISTER PETERSON? I know you're a philosophy teacher but come on be original!" I smashed my head against my desk, thinking.
Only one word comes in my mind. I started writing.
*If I had to define myself in one word it would be.......*

*CLICHÉ*

.

✧*:.。.TO BE CONTINUED.。.:*✧
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜!
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 15, 𝙸'𝚖 18 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚝.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝.
𝕏𝕆𝕏𝕆 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟 Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→