"My pleasure." I smiled at him as I placed the bag on the table and started to remove my coat slowly so that I can put it on the coat rack. I picked up the bag and walked towards Henry. I knew I was affecting him because his dark blue eyes darkened with lust. He stood up heading towards me and we met in middle. Well, today I was definitely getting what I have been working for two months. We made sure all doors were locked before we went any further.

All our clothes were scattered on the floor while we were laying on the bed naked enjoying each and every second.

Like I expected, Henry knew what he was doing in bed. He was fantastic. We cuddled catching up our breathes.

Twenty minutes later, I broke the silence, "I think I should head home."

"Yes." He paused, "After I eat the food so that you can return with the lunches."

"Okay." I woke up from his chest, jumped off the bed and gathered all my clothes rushing to the bathroom. I was so happy the only thing left was to establish a relationship with him and find ways to remove his wife from his life. First I had to test how much he loves her. I quickly cleaned and dressed up exactly like when I walked in.

When I walked out Henry was already dressed in the same suit but different. He probably used another bathroom because room had two bathrooms. He looked hot with his sleeves rolled up making me want another round.

He probably spread the bed because it was back to normal like nothing happened. We then headed to his office and settled on his office couch while he ate.

After his lunch he turned to me, "what we did should remain a secret I don't want my wife to know that. You understand, right?

"Why are you still keeping that foolish woman around, it is obvious that your not meant to be together?" I asked curious and jealous. "I can tell she doesn't satisfy you, then why keep her? I can give you everything you cannot get from that bitc..." I didn't get the chance to finish he cut me off his face darkened with anger.

"Never talk about my wife like that ever again. Do you hear me Anya?" I simply nodded. "Never ever talk about Tasha like that."

Clearly he loved his wife deeply otherwise if he didn't he wouldn't have warned me against talking badly about his wife. What I didn't understand was why sleeping around with other women, If Tasha was everything to him.

"Okay. Sorry." I apologised. I had to figure out ways to drive Tasha out of his heart, soon. I wanted him to be mine only.

"Good." A knock on the door interrupted our conversation. Henry stood up and opened the door to reveal a red haired girl. He stepped aside so that she can enter.

"Henry, who is this?" She asked giving me a snarl look. I have competition.

"That's Anya. My housemaid." Henry replied. "What are you doing here?"

"I brought you some lunch, I thought you might be hungry since you didn't come out of your office today." The woman said changing to a sweet voice. Too sweet in fact. I scoffed.

"Okay thanks but my wife has already sent me some lunch." Henry replied.

"Okay so can I join you guys?" She said looking at Henry then at me with scowl.

"Of course." Henry said but I wasn't happy with his answer. "Anya this is Cecilia my secretary and Cecilia, Anya."

"Nice to meet you." I said stretching my hand to her. She just gave me a quick shake and I swear I saw her rubbing her hand on her clothes.

Henry sat down besides me and started to eat the food I brought while Cecilia was busy with what she brought. The entire time she was giving me a stinky eye probably trying to tell me to back off.