35- The First Task

Start from the beginning

  "Thanks, I still want Emilia though. You really think i'm going to go back with Charlotte, you're just as mad." said Miles putting the cream on his hickey filled neck. Y/n rolled her eyes and turned to look at Adrian.

  "Emilia's not going to want you back if you keep messing with all these girls Miles, I think you should stop trying, go get at a girl who doesn't know you." said Y/n as Miles turned to glare at her. Adrian chuckled, watching that the hickeys weren't disappearing.

  "Breakfast? Great, let's go." said Adrian noticing Y/n annoyance at Miles. She grabbed Adrian's hand and the three of them walked down to the Great Hall, to see Emilia sitting with Graham and this other boy Y/n didn't know. Miles glared at the boy and quickly made his way down there. "I'll see you in a bit beautiful, if those two don't kill me first." said Adrian kissing the girls cheek and watching her make her way to the Gryffindor table. Adrian walked over to his friends and sat down next to Graham and Miles.

  "You showed up in the paper again, I didn't you vas model, vhy did you never tell me?" said Ephraim as Emilia looked at him in awe. Adrian looked at Graham weird as he watched as well.

"Why is she looking at him like that? Sometimes I forget she's a girl." whispered Adrian as Miles legs shake. Graham looked at Adrian and nodded watching Emilia talk to the boy.

"I'm not a model, well yeah I guess. That was my first time wearing something to model in." said Emilia with a smile. Ephraim smiled and looked up at the three boys staring at him.

"Is something the matter?" said Ephraim as Emilia looked up at the boys. She kicked Graham underneath the table as he quickly looked at her in pain.

"Oh no! It's just weird seeing Emilia flirt with a boy." said Adrian grabbing food and placing it on his plate. Ephraim turned to look at the girl and smile as she turned red. Adrian and Graham started laughing as Miles glared at the boy.

"I'm not- shut up Ade." said Emilia, her eyes landing on Miles seeing his hickey filled neck. She turned back to look at Ephraim and smiled. "Where you get the hickeys from Miles, which girl today?"

"You look as if you've been attacked." said Viktor as Miles looked down at his plate. Emilia went back to talking to Ephraim.

   "Are you going to the village thats not far from here? Ve are allowed to go but I vas vondering if you cared to show me around?" said Ephraim as Emilia's smiled grew. Adrian and Graham were holding back their laughs.

   "I would love too!" said Emilia as Ephraim smiled and nodded. Miles stared at her in disbelief and slouched in his seat.

   "I vill be back, i'll see you in a bit." said Ephraim getting up. Emilia nodded and watched the boy walk out of the Great Hall and turned back to Adrian and the others.

  "Wow Emilia actually flirting with a boy in public ? Are my eyes playing tricks on me?" said Graham as Adrian bursted into laugher. Miles scoffing in the background.

   "You seem as if you're under some type of spell E, you sure he's not casting a spell on you ?" said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled.

   "Oh shut up! He's so sweet, and polite and likes to talk about books, he's a literal gentleman." said Emilia geeking over the boy. Adrian, Miles and Graham stared at her surprised as she turned red.

   "He's everything your ex isn't huh." said Graham looking over at Miles. Miles hit Graham in the head and looked back at Emilia with a sad face.

   "You barely even know the dude." said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes. Adrian and Graham turned to look at him and sighed.

   "And? I'm getting to know him aren't I? Honestly Miles, maybe you should do the same thing instead of sticking your dick in everything." said Emilia as Miles glared at her. Adrian turned away to look at Graham who's jaw was dropped.