Chapter 3 : detention pt.2

Comenzar desde el principio

"What are you laughing at? nothing funny you know" i said with an angry tone looking at...Jay this guy is truly something.

"Well you know there's a short cut you know HAHAHA!" He said entering the room making me frown at my stupidity

"Finally you two showed up" our teacher said with so fake smiling at the both of us. Note the sarcasm.

"Of course why wouldn't we, right Y/N" he said and looked at me while stomping at my FUCKING FOOT AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME, what the fuck! It hurts so bad.

"Uhh NE! of course because it's all your fault" groaning a little because of pain fuck now how can i walk home huhuhu.

"Okay then an hour without taking or doing  anything you are only allowed to sit down ok" the teacher said getting it's phone and doing stuff.

"Pshh...fuck this"i mumble under my breath already being bored of just sitting doing nothing i hate this.

Because of boredom i started to imagine my past all the details that i still remember freshly.

I started to tear up.

One drop of tear flowed out of my eyes heck! Wrong idea of imagining the past it fucking hurts. I just whipped it away my face i started to look at my foot. The same time remembering the accident that happened before.

A memory that made me un walkable at the whole 3 months, made me pissed making me slap my hand on the table which made Mrs. Kang and Jay flinch at the same time, but not to brag their at sync.

"What's wrong with you Ms. Choi do you want to give me a heart attack" Mrs. Kang shouted at me making me gasp.

Jay also has the same reaction as Mrs. Kang i just smiled a little and looked at my feet again not minding the both of them Jay already had fallen asleep the same with Mrs. Kang.

Time skip---------------→ bought by our dancing machine NIKI❤️

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

woth those simple sound both Jay and Mrs. Kang wake up and cleaned their selves i just ignored the both of them minding my own business which is listing to music.

"Okay detention is over you can go home now" with that simple words from her mouth made me smile and jump from my seat and run through the long hallway with empty halls, finally out from that boring room. I was about to head home when suddenly someone caught. Heck what now.

"Y/N~ah i didn't know your capable on having detentions at first day of school" Jungwon said making me giggle at his cuteness arkk...my heart somebody save me from his dimples.

"Well if it weren't for that friend of yours i won't get any detention" i said making him giggle UwU i missed his giggles.

"By the way Y/N, where did you and Jungwon meet?" Heesung asked curious and smiling like a psychopath I'll lie if i said that his not scary.

"Well me and-" "Hyung's Yah! Y'all leaving without me" a running Jay just cut Jungwon...HOW RUDE.

"YAH! CAN YOU WAIT UNTIL SOMEONE IS FINISH TALKING BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOU JUST CUT OFF JUNGWON WHICH IS NOT SO COOL!" i shouted at him keeping my cool but he just stared at me pushing me out of the frame making me stumble because of the force he applied (A/T: finally used my notes at scienceㅋㅋㅋ) but luckily someone caught me on time i looked at him and it's ...Sunghoon

"Yah! You can't just push random people you know that Jay" he said defending me.

"Shut up! She isn't random i know her her name is Choi FUCKING Y/N now tell me who's random" he said making jungwon clench his jaw gotta admit his hot doing that.

"Umm... guy's i better go now" i said then looked away and lucky me i saw Soobin oppa. I shouted his name catching his attention making all the boys look at that direction.

"Oppa! Oppa yah! Oppa" i keep shouting and finally he noticed me i run to him and hugged him also hugged me back taking my backpack.

"Did you know who much you made me worried! I looked for you everywhere every hall i searched the whole school and no sign of you not even your shadow" he said flicking my forehead.

"Eyow! Soobin hyung" Jungwon said making us look at a cute Jungwon about to do a fist bump at Soobin oppa while the other's, just glaring at my tall brother. What's wrong with them?

"Ahh Jungwonie you haven't grown" oppa said patting his head making Jungwon whine like a 5 year old kid that want to buy favourite candy but his parents forbidding him. I smile at his childishness.

"Hyung your just too tall for me to reach"he said making gestures at how tall Soobin oppa is gotta admit his soooooooo i mean it sooooooooooooo tallll.

"BTW Jungwon we gotta go home now bye" "ne arasseo bye hyung see you tommorow" they both wave at each other as oppa draged me while smiling i forgot to say good bye to them.

"Annyeong!!!!!!" I shouted at them waving my hand in the air like a crazy person

"Annyeong" they all (except for Jay)waved back at me  grinning like just won a 1 million lottery hahaha i wanna laugh so hard at their expressions right now but kept my chills.