Chapter 3 : detention pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Uhh... Y/N are you single?" I looked at the guy who asked that inappropriate question to her and it's just the one and only Mingyu i see his already making a move ayy..

"Y-yes I'm single. Why ask?" She asked back to Mingyu who is smiling like a psychopath right now i promise i can see his smile at my seat like it's so creepy. I just glared at him i also noticed Sunoo? Jungwon? Sunghoon? And Jake? Also glaring at Mingyu hell what's wrong with us.

""Y/N are you interested on having a boyfriend" and another question made me glare at the person again. Why am i even getting affected by those questions?! COME TO YOUR SENSES JAY! i mentally shouted at my self.

"Actually...NO" with that she just sat back to her seat and all the boys at class is staring at her she just looked down the floor not minding the stares and glares i gotta admit she's pretty.

"AISH! why are they staring at her like that?" I hear Jungwon mumble under his breath wait? Why is he mad seeing those guys stare at Y/N? Does he have feeling's for her.

"Jungwonnie did you say something?" I asked him to confirm what i just heard

"Uhh...N-no no! I didn't s-say anything hahaha lets just focus on the teacher ayy.." he said avoiding further questions

I just shrugged it and doodled at my notebook with my earbuds at my ear listing to some music.

Time passed by the teacher called me and Y/N for our detention. I was about to go but i saw Y/N sleeping peacefully might as well prank her i said and smirk evilly.

Y/N POV

I am about to flutter my eyes open when somebody shouted at my ear.

"Yahhh! Save yourself the school is on fire! Hurry up! Yah lets go already the room is already on fire! OH MY GOSH!" somebody shouted making my eyes wide open, then making me jump up my seat, and run outside the room saving MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE...

Then i realized that someone is laughing it's butt off so hard it fall at the cold floor.

Looking around the chilly room there ain't any fire but a guy laughing so hard making his cheeks red like it's on fire. What the i just got pranked.

"You s-should've seen your face HAHAHAHA that was so h-hilarious like r-really you look so f-funny" Jay said still laughing so hard his already stuttering.

I just stared at him with angry eyes with a what the heck face.

"So you happy now? WOW great should've took a video cause it will last longer" i said with so much sarcasm and looked away embarrassed i swear i can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Why are you blushing? Am i too hot when laughing" he said coming closer to me making me fluster

"No you look like a dwarf laughing it's butt off" i said walking to my seat i have no mood to go home yet. Because i still remember i have something to do here and also forgot what that is...crazy right.

"BTW you know that we still have detention?" He said raising his eyebrows up.

"I'll go later I'm not in the mood to go there" i said with bored tone closing my eyes.

"Pshh.. i know you just wanna leave school when i go" he said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Well I'm going then bye!" I said and run to the door and...SLAM, i slam the door shut leaving clueless Jay inside.

I started to head to the detention room asking random students were it is located, still walking and walking then, FINALLY! I shouted at the door while i heard someone laughing at me. I turned my attention to thet someone.