The Casanova grinned with his heart content, his eyes becoming hearts

The Casanova grinned with his heart content, his eyes becoming hearts. "I knew there was such a beauty in her! I just hope I can see her again and treat her like royalty!"
"SANJI DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?!" Usopp yelled at Sanji at his idiocy of not realizing that Mae is also the enemy. "I knew not to trust her!" Usopp huffed, Sanji glared at Usopp in anger. "How dare you call the lady evil?! You're lucky I'm not throwing you in for the sky sharks right now, you long nosed bastard!" Sanji got all up in Usopp's face.
"Look who's talking, Mr. Casanova trying to flirt with an enemy!!" Both Sanji and Usopp continued arguing about how she is/she is not the enemy.

Satori grew tired of this heavy bickering. "Enough I say! Enough!" Luffy looked at Satori angrily. "Gomu Gomu..PISTOL!" He'd stretch his fist towards Satori to which Satori grabbed his fist. Luffy's hand retracted back. "What..the? How did he know I was going to hit him?!" Luffy exclaimed, but before he could try again, Satori appeared in front of him placing his hand on his face, he used an impact dial and blasted Luffy out of the boat, he'd scream as he was launched into a tree. "LUFFY!" Sanji and Usopp yelled.
"Now it's your turns! Hoh oh Hoh!" Satori grinned. "How about you be quiet, you round bastard!" Sanji gave a swift kick to Satori. He'd wave his finger in front of Sanji "Tsk tsk!" Satori used the impact dial on Sanji sending him crashing to the ground. He'd then turn to Usopp, Usopp panicked as Satori blasted Usopp with the dial.
"The survival rate of this ordeal is 10%!" Satori chuckled. "Good luck surviving you three Blue Sea dwellers!"

There Chopper sat..all alone in the ship at the Sacrificial Alter..waiting for Zoro, Nami and Robin to come back from their expedition. He was fixing up the ship until he suddenly heard a noise..

"H-Hello? Is anyone there..? Zoro? Nami..? Robin?" Chopper looked around the ship only to find nothing and nobody around.
"How annoying..what's a ship doing on the alter." A voice spoke out. Chopper turned to find a man standing on rails of the Going Merry..Chopper stood frozen in fear.

Shura glared down and charged at Chopper. Chopper dodged the attack as the lance sword stabbed into the Going Merry. The ship's side caught fire as Chopper began to pat it down "No no no no! Please leave the ship alone!" Chopper cried, he cares about this ship and he wanted to make sure it was safe before Nami and the others returned.  Chopper glanced to look at the whistle, but this distraction caused him to get hit by Shura's weapon "I grow tired of you, Blue Sea dweller. Now DIE!" He'd charge at Chopper as he screamed. He's fall to the ground. Chopper quickly began crawling to the whistle and blew it as hard as he could. Meanwhile, Sanji and Usopp were on their knees as they glared at Satori who was dancing on the cloud. Luffy slowly got out from the tree. Luffy shouted at Satori.

"You bastard..I'm not done kicking your ass!" Satori turned to look at Luffy as his smile became more menacing..
"I will get you to talk! And if I have to beat you up I will! Now tell me about Mae!" Luffy shouted with an attitude, Satori grew hesitant.
"I will never talk!"

The fight shall go on.

On the Next One Piece..

"I will not talk! For she is one that us priests shall stay silent about!"

"Can't you see Sanji?! This Mae girl is the enemy!"

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!"

"Tomorrow I'll allow you three to go into any domain you wish.."

"Oh..Eneru..it's so beautiful."

"Enter God Eneru! A Farwell to Survivors as a God needs his Goddess!"