Part 4

"It looks like our heroes are fighting among themselves again" The news lady continued as they showed Rewind and Fast Foward's parents kicking down a door before arguing and getting taken away "Mom" "Dad" yelled the twins looking at each other. Face Maker's dad punched his fist and took down some of the ships "Go Dad" yelled Face Maker before his dad got taken and Face Maker just looked confused.  Rewind used his powers to see when his parents got captured but Fast Foward sped it up. 

"I want to see it again" Rewind said

"And I Don't want to see it again" Fast Foward Argued 

Serena just chuckled at the twins Arguing 

"And here comes Mrs. Vox to the rescue" said the female anchor 

"She'll get those aliens singing a different tune" she continued 

Mrs. Vox used her powers to blast away the aliens until one took her from behind covering her mouth. A Capella gasped quietly as the female anchor said "They took Mrs. Vox".  Lavagirl shot lava things at the ships but accidentally hit Tech-No "They got Tech-No" said the Male anchor. Wildcard gasped grabbing Serena's hand and squeezing it tightly.  Lavagirl then got taken as well and Guppy gasped putting her head on the desk. "There goes Lavagirl" said the female anchor.

"What is happening? Our heroes are dropping like flies" continued the female anchor

Blinding Fast sped around a ship "They wont get Blinding Fast. Not him hes too-" Wheels said before he got cut off by Blinding Fast getting captured. Wheels gasped and looked at Slo-Mo who gasped and had a tear slowly rolling down his face. 

"It's all up to Marcus Moreno and Scarlet Witch now" said the male anchor making Serena sit up and watch as her mom fought along side Marcus Moreno.

(Lets just pretend hawk eye is Marcus and The robots are aliens)

Serena watched as her mother fought off all the aliens until an alien grabbed her from behind taking her away. "Mom!" Serenity yelled squeezing Wildcard's hand tears forming in her eyes. Wildcard hugged her tightly as he kissed the top of her head he whispered"It's okay Serena I'm here".

"It's all up to Marcus Moreno now" Said the male anchor. Missy sat up in her seat paying close attention to her dad as he got knocked down by an alien and crashed into a car. As he was about to run away he realized that he was surrounded he clicked his watch. Missy's bracelet beeped and she pressed it. 

"Dad? Dad we had a deal" Missy yelled into her bracelet 

"I know, I promised I wouldn't be a hero anymore" he said

"But I'm still the leader of the Heroics" He continued pulling out swords from his back

"Dad? Dad, run get out of there" Missy yelled 

"And a good leader..... Lead by example" He replied 

"Dad!" Yelled Missy through her tears 

"I'm sorry Honey" he continued as he ran towards the aliens and getting captured as an alien took down the camera.