one.

You swirled your drink around your cup as your eyes scanned the bar. You noticed couples, friends and big groups swaying to the best of the music.

You saw people laughing amongst their table groups chatting about lord knows what. The bartender continued to give underaged girls who used fake IDS and men way too drunk more drinks and you, well you sat at the bar, drinking your cherry vodka thinking about life.

You just moved to Quantico, Virgina. You were about to begin your newest job tomorrow, being one of the newest profilers for the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU)

Life felt like it was going good for once, you were top 5% of your detective class in Nevada and being appointed to the BAU, your mother practically begging you to home this apartment which she was paying for and you managed to get three numbers from random boys who found you attractive.

Too bad they weren't your type.

"What's a pretty girl doing alone here at a bar, don't you know there's men that like to prey?" There stood a man that had to be in his late 20s early 30s, dark hair, tall, muscular frame, the softest brown eyes.

You turned to face him, taking a longful drink of your cherry vodka. "Hmmm like you? And I'm thinking whether or not you're walking out with no scratches."

His cheeks turned upwards into a smile as he moved to sit besides you on one of the barstools. He placed his scotch down and reached out his hand towards you.

"I'm Aaron Hotchner, Unit Chief of the FBI so, if you try to lay any hands on me I'll have my pretty little friend Emily Prentiss arrest you in no time."

Of course you knew exactly who the man in front of you was. Your mother sure had a hell of a time talking about him and trying to get him fired.

It was no secret that he was about to be your boss, your mother also speaking about how he would always do the wrong things and that 'oh honey you have to make sure he doesn't try to get himself killed like his ex wife'

"Is that so?" You extended your hand to shake with his, pulling him a bit closer to you. You studied his facial structure. You noticed he had the softest dimples, wrinkles when a smirk played on his lips and how he had so much confidence.

"Too bad, I was hoping to get you in bed tonight" you let go of his hand and turned back to face the bartender, raising up your glass for him to fill it up.

"We can always arrange that" he slid his hand over your thigh and nibbled on your bottom earlobe, sending goosebumps all down your body.

"I'll just have to let my friends know I'm leaving." The both of you turned to look at a group of six people sitting at one of the round tables, again you knew who they all were.

Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, Spencer Reid, David Rossi, Derek Morgan and Penelope Garcia.

A snort—laugh escaped your lips as you took another swig of your drink. "Are they your babysitters or something"

He mocked your laugh and wrapped one of his hand around your chin pulling you towards him. "No but they're going to want to know that I'm going to be busy destroying you later so they don't call me"

He released your chin and got up from his seat. You sat there feeling the heat rush up to your cheeks. You have never felt this way about anyone and it honestly excited you.

"He goes rough so have fun" you turned your head over to see miss Emily Prentiss waving the bartender over for some drinks. She had a small smirk on her face.

"Oh you know ?" You grinned and locked eyes with her, losing the eyesight when she turned to face you. Your eyes traveled down to her breast, slowly biting down on your bottom lip.