𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

jules 🥶
( imessage )

jules 🥶

tally you alright?
i saw the article

johnny o 🏝

( imessage )

johnny o🏝

tal i saw the article
anything i can do to help?

noah 😍❗️

( imessgae )

noah 😍❗️

tally?
i'll fight whoever leaked the photo

sades👑

( imessage )

sades👑

babes you alright?

italy received several other messages from all of her friends. she didn't feel like responding to them at the moment, so she decided to post on her close friends story on instagram.

italychalamet close friends instagram story

"but fr venmo me. anywho, thanks for the messages. i saw it and i'm ok lmfao. just gonna solve this rq brb"

"jack was the one who took the photo, but i know for a fact he didn't send it to e news because he took it on jaeden's phone and he had it." finn stated.

"did he send it to anyone?" louis asked.

"he sent it to this groupchat with everyone who was with us when it happened on snap and no one saved it so no one had it." finn responded.

"so that means it could only be on person.." tim trailed off.

"would jaeden really though? there has to be a reasonable explanation for it." italy responded.

"well tally look at what i sent you." louis said. italy went to the message louis sent her and it was a screenshot of jaeden texting louis.

"why is his name jaeden with an eye rolling emoji?" italy asked while laughing.

"because. now just read it." louis said avoiding the question.

jaeden 🙄

( imessage )

jaeden 🙄