summer loving

Mulai dari awal

I let out a soft moan as Theo kissed my breast and began to run his tongue along my nipple, cupping my other breast in his hand. He continued to suck on my nipple as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran ran my fingers through his soft brown hair and looked down at his blue eyes. Theo came up from my chest and started to kiss my neck, making me let out another soft moan. I reached down to his grey sweatpants and slipped my hand inside, softly pumping on his hard cock. He moaned into my neck and kissed my lips passionately.

"Stella, dear", my mother called from the outside of my bedroom. "Breakfast is ready. Are you up?"

"Coming, mum!", I shouted back from my bathroom. Theo groaned as I slipped my hands out of his sweats. He helped me off of my counter and ran to grab my slip. "We'll continue this later", I said kissing him.

I ran into my closet and quickly changed into a pair of black silk pajamas before heading downstairs with Theo. We walked through the foyer and into the breakfast nook where both of my parents sat at our round dining table, waiting for me to join them for breakfast. My father looked up from his Daily Prophet and set it on the table while my mother poured herself some tea.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Blackwood", Theo said greeting my parents while pulling out my seat.

"I see you've traveled by portkey again", my father said sipping his tea.

"Yes, sir"

"You know, Theodore, I've known you since you were born. I think it's time you call me Charles and my wife Juliet"

"Yes, sir"

"You're a proper young man", my father chuckled. "Stella, have you signed up for all of your lessons?"

"Yes, father. I spoke to Professor Snape before the end of last term", I said ripping apart my croissant.

"What about you?", he asked Theo.

"Yes... Charles, I too spoke with Snape before the end of term"

"Dear", my mother said resting her hand on my father's arm. "Stop grilling the children on their schoolwork. Summer is barely over, let them have their fun before they have to go back to Hogwarts"

"Speaking of Hogwarts, how is dear old Dumbledore?", my father asked in a condescending tone.

"Um... he's fine, I guess", I answered.

"I've been speaking to Lucius and he told me that Dumbledore is getting too old to run that school. He let a band of students come together and form an army to go against the Ministry last year"

"Father, you know how dramatic Lucius Malfoy can be"

"Letting mudbloods running around free", he scoffed. "My dead grandfather can run a school better than Albus Dumbledore"

"I will never forget the feeling of fear when your father and I got an owl saying some mountain troll was roaming around the dungeons your first year", my mother said shaking her head. "The only thing that old man was able to handle was that damn basilisk that was supposed to rid all of those mudbloods"

"Technically, it was Harry Potter", I said immediately looking down at my plate when I said his name. Ever since Harry defeated the Dark Lord before last term ended, my father has been on edge. He was a big supporter of "He Who Shall Not Be Named" but when a little fifteen year old killed off the greatest dark wizard ever, derailing the rise of Purebloods, my father has been Harry Potters biggest hater.

"Even worse", my father scoffed. I looked over at Theo who just shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his breakfast. "So, what are your plans today?"

"We were planning on going over to Blaise Zabini's. He's throwing this little thing before summer ends"

"You can say party, Stella. I with it these days", he said doing a little dance with his shoulders.

"Father, please don't say that ever again", I laughed.

"Well, alright", he sighed.

"What time will you come home?", my mother asked.

"I was wondering if I could stay over at Stass's"

"That's fine. You take good care of her, Theodore", my mother said to Theo.

"Don't worry, ma'am, I will", Theo replied.

"Good boy", she smiled.

After breakfast, Theo followed me out to my stables so I can feed my horses. When we were younger, Theo and I used to ride around the Blackwood Estates on weekends or after our lessons with our governesses. I've known Theo for practically my whole life. Our parents and the Malfoys have been friends since their time at Hogwarts. When Theo and I were born, our parents made sure that we were destined for each other, leaving Draco Malfoy to be our third wheel. Poor Draco was third wheeling Theo and I for nine years before Blaise Zabini came along, which gave him a buddy to hang out with in when we're all together.

My friend group consists of Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott (of course), Blaise Zabini (the party animal), Anastasia Perez (the wild card), and Alexander Black (the "mom" of the group who keeps us grounded). Our group has been tight-nit and impenetrable since the Sorting Ceremony first year. Of course, we've been branded as the "filthy rich kids" of Slytherin at Hogwarts which already turns everyone off but it's whatever, people just know not to fuck with us, everyone except for the Gryffindors. They have this superiority complex that is just as nauseating as their house colors. I personally don't really care about the Gryffindor and Slytherin house rivalry, it's more of the boys' thing than mine.

All summer, I've spent my time with Theo and the boys because Anastasia has been off in rehab after a two week bender in Paris. It's not like I don't like Theo's company or the boys, I just miss my best friend because the amount of testosterone I endured was outrageous. Theo made me play quidditch with boys which wasn't too bad until Draco knocked me off my broom when I was almost caught the snitch before he did. There were parties that Blaise threw but it wasn't the same without Anastasia. Now, that the end of summer is coming up, I hope that I'm able to have some fun with the group before the start of the new term.